What game do you want buy\most in September 2015?

Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

What game do you want to buy in output in September 2015?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (42.86%) Mad Max

× 4 (11.43%) Metal Gear Solid V

× 0 (0%) Rugby World Cup 2015

× 7 (20.00%) Destiny The Taken King

× 0 (0%) Blood Bowl II

× 12 (34.29%) Forza Motorsport 6

× 0 (0%) Pes 2016

× 2 (5.71%) Fifa 16

× 4 (11.43%) Skylanders Supercharger

× 5 (14.29%) Lego Dimensions

× 0 (0%) NBA 2k16

• Added 08-26-2015 12:04 PM
  • 35 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
  • Votes are public
What game do you want to buy in output in September 2015?

Happy Voting :-)
Excited about the Taken King, even if it's technically just an expansion.
I'm the ONLY vote for Skylanders!?!?!@?
Only one I am looking forward to is Forza 6.
I'm more excited for Mad Max than Metal Gear but i'm definitely getting both.
Mad Max is about enough for me to buy a One finally.
I'm the ONLY vote for Skylanders!?!?!@?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Sadly, Skylanders has run its course in our house. I think we bought Trap Team, but no one played it. Literally no one, not even the 11-year old. And I think we did not buy any figures. We never got all the Swap Force figures. And we may have actually missed one or two Giants figures (not the Giants, we did end up with at least one of each, the regular sized figures).
Sadly, Skylanders has run its course in our house. I think we bought Trap Team, but no one played it. Literally no one, not even the 11-year old. And I think we did not buy any figures. We never got all the Swap Force figures. And we may have actually missed one or two Giants figures (not the Giants, we did end up with at least one of each, the regular sized figures).
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm liking this answer only because they introduced vehicles...ugh why can't they keep it just characters. Although I am happy they are keeping it 100% backwards compatible for all figures. I chose Mad Max and Forza 6 going to be one f those two.
We all know Forza should be good. Mad Max looks amazing how it will play (fingers crossed) will be the big test. I'm really looking to see how Lego Dimension will be, is it more Skylanders or Infinity (any character anywhere or just specific playset). Those are my picks although I will probably pick up most of these except Rugby and the soccer games when they go on sale or a good used price.
Buy is the operative word for me. I'll be playing Mad Max and Metal Gear(Although I'm really only in it for the challenges). Skylanders will probably be a Christmas purchase for my "kids", although really, one wants to play just train games and the other wants to play sports games now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account