The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
I'm ready to go with the achievement. I've finished all kingdoms as well.

Can probably output 5m once we try for it.

Too bad I have no queen mab or gorgotha Frown
I'm ready to go with the achievement. I've finished all kingdoms as well.

Can probably output 5m once we try for it.

Too bad I have no queen mab or gorgotha Frown
Originally Posted by griffey95
Awesome job!!
I have been saving up my gold too for whenever we decide to go for the task achievement again, at 600k right now.
I have been saving up my gold too for whenever we decide to go for the task achievement again, at 600k right now.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Awesome job! I'm at 300k right now and could do close to 1.2 mill a week. I'm leaning towards the last week in August or First week in Sept. I'll post the official start saving date and the official donation date tomorrow.
Awesome job! I'm at 300k right now and could do close to 1.2 mill a week. I'm leaning towards the last week in August or First week in Sept. I'll post the official start saving date and the official donation date tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
I will be at GenCon and the Eclipse in Nashville at the end of August. So, September is a much easier fit for me. I have no idea what my gold generation is per week. I just dropped 440K on some guild tasks, because I wanted keys to try and ascend some troops. But, I will start saving whatever to get to what I need to be at in September.
If we have an opening anytime, TheNyghty would like an invite to the guild.

Invite code: Nyghty
This is a good week to do "I'm Not Scared of the Boogeyman" (Complete all event progress in a single week)

It is for slaying enemies in PvP, and each PvP match is 4 enemies. So, even if you lose the match, you may still get 1-3 gems, and 4+ if you win (I got 7 from a round where Dragon Soul continued to spawn)
This is a good week to do "I'm Not Scared of the Boogeyman" (Complete all event progress in a single week)

It is for slaying enemies in PvP, and each PvP match is 4 enemies. So, even if you lose the match, you may still get 1-3 gems, and 4+ if you win (I got 7 from a round where Dragon Soul continued to spawn)
Originally Posted by futiles
Hell, even if you already have it, it would be a good week to get all the rewards for it again.
Hell, even if you already have it, it would be a good week to get all the rewards for it again.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
True, all that extra gold from PVP, plus the rewards, plus you'll be halfway there simply by playing guild wars and getting to PVP rank 1, makes this a good week.
Any good strategies for getting the achievement for two vaults in treasure hunt, or does it take persistence with a bit of good luck?
Any good strategies for getting the achievement for two vaults in treasure hunt, or does it take persistence with a bit of good luck?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Going to Achievement Fest seems to be a really good way to accomplish it...
Magic skill bonus:
Blighted Lands (5 star)
Darkstone (5 star)
Karakoth (2 star)
SilverGlade (1 silver)
Zhul'Kari (5 star)

Attack:
Blackhawk (Silver star)
Forest of Thorns (Gold Star)
Pridelands (Silver star)
Suncrest (Silver star)
Wild Plains (Silver star)

Defense:
Adana (Gold Star)
Drifting Sands (2 star)
Dragon Claw (Silver star)
Glacial Peaks (Silver star)
Grosh-nok (Silver star)
Khetar (Silver star)
Leonis Empire (Silver star)
Mist of Scales (Silver star)
Swords Edge (5 stars)
Whitehelm (Silver star)

Health:
Broken Spire (Silver star)
Division Fields (Silver star)
Ghulvania (Silver star)
Khaziel (Gold star)
Maugrim Woods (Silver star)
Pan's Vale (Silver star)
Stormheim (Silver star)
Zaejin (Gold star)
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
This is helpful, once I finish a kingdom to 5 stars, I move on to the next, and this helps me keep from opening and looking at what each one buffs. I would rather 5 star everything, before working on any 6th stars (for the ones you can even get).

7 more kingdom quests to do:

Ketar
Whitehelm
Adana
Karakoth
Mist of Scales
Forest of Thorns
Dragon's Claw

Hope to have those done before GenCon.
Going to Achievement Fest seems to be a really good way to accomplish it...
Depending on how things work out, I might consider it in a couple years.
Depending on how things work out, I might consider it in a couple years.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Sadly, they keep making that achievement harder. The latest update, not being able to move vaults, significantly adjusted my play style.
Sadly, they keep making that achievement harder. The latest update, not being able to move vaults, significantly adjusted my play style.
I was able to get this one with the latest update. I just followed the guide on TA. 5's first then, work your way from the top to the bottom on the 4's. When matching 3's try to do moves on the bottom to create more shifts, especially columns. I'm terrible at puzzles, but was able to do this after a couple tries.
I was able to get this one with the latest update. I just followed the guide on TA. 5's first then, work your way from the top to the bottom on the 4's. When matching 3's try to do moves on the bottom to create more shifts, especially columns. I'm terrible at puzzles, but was able to do this after a couple tries.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Oh, I've done it a few times this week, but, I have not been able to get more than 3 vaults since that update.

This led to 2 vaults, maybe 3, I had 32 moves left, with some red and green chests already.
Since we're supposed to be saving gold, is there a good team to make that will actually earn you more gold when fighting?
Since we're supposed to be saving gold, is there a good team to make that will actually earn you more gold when fighting?
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
There are some characters that give extra gold, but, it isn't much. I find just winning in PvP gets the best return. You could always get one of the double gold armors from the shop.

We each need to have like 500K - 750K gold if we evenly space it. I think I am at 500K on the week already, so, I wouldn't worry too much.
Man this is sooo much better...I've totally flipped my win/loss ratio during guild wars!! 16-4 so far this week Smile

Also thanks to dead inside for posting color teams and upgrading info! Going to need a ton of resources but I'll keep chipping away
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
The best team in the game right now and everyone is using it. Some variants are

Gorgotha
Kraken
Justice
Mab

Valk
Mercy
Justice
Mab

Bone Dragon
Valk
Justice
Mab
This team is really popular defensive team right now.

Purple/Blue Banner

Psion
Ragnagord
Emperor Khorvash
Spirit Fox

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account