Achievement Competition #4

Gaming Chat

Sorry Tsumewulf and GTN Eric but sign ups have ended and the competition is already underway but there will be another next month and I can sign you both up ready for that one if you want me to.
Today we have Capn Doug in the lead followed closely by Kaens.
In third place is Mattism With Avenge Agony nipping at their heels.

For more details on the amount of achievements unlocked by everyone got to http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-30/
I think Doug would take offense at saying I was close considering he's got 50% lead on me!
You never know what may happen Kaens. He may think that he has such a good lead that he doesn't need to get any more and then you could sneak into the lead. Maybe you could sneak in backwards like your name.
You never know what may happen Kaens. He may think that he has such a good lead that he doesn't need to get any more and then you could sneak into the lead. Maybe you could sneak in backwards like your name.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Have you looked at the board this am?!? See what you did!
I take it he really wants to win this month
Certainly not my month, only have one achievement so far haha.. Next month, though, it's on!

Early congratulations, Doug. Big Grin
Never mind Krazie. Next month could be your month but it's all for fun anyway.
Kaens, you're putting up some impressive numbers. If I didn't think you were capable of passing me I'd have slowed down and played some of my easier games with lower achievements. Instead, I'm doing terrible things to my tag... I am almost glad I have no idea what's going on in these dating sims.

I take it he really wants to win this month
Well, there is a badge for winning, yes? Stick Out Tongue
Never mind Krazie. Next month could be your month but it's all for fun anyway.
Never mind what? And, you're kidding, I thought we were playing for a million dollars? I must have been deceived.
Yes Krazie I am the master of deception and the 1 million dollars magically vanished into thin air. What I meant was that next month I am hoping to get a prize for the winner other than the badge although it would still be a for fun competition mostly.
Sorry Tsumewulf and GTN Eric but sign ups have ended and the competition is already underway but there will be another next month and I can sign you both up ready for that one if you want me to.

Where you posted a new thread already?
Kaens, you're putting up some impressive numbers. If I didn't think you were capable of passing me I'd have slowed down and played some of my easier games with lower achievements. Instead, I'm doing terrible things to my tag... I am almost glad I have no idea what's going on in these dating sims.

Well, there is a badge for winning, yes? Stick Out Tongue
Originally Posted by Capn Doug x360a
Well you've convinced me to take blades off the shelf! Wink I'm too competitive, I should just back off but I always think I can pull it off. Worst case, I'm closer to 400k.
There isn't a new thread for the next one yet but I have jotted their names down on some paper at home to remind me. The new thread is usually put up around a week after this one finishes.
Today is the final day. Tomorrow will be the winner announcement.
Today is the final day. Tomorrow will be the winner announcement.
I think we all know who won - congrats Doug! I tapped out, you just threw down way too much for me.
Well it's that time of month again. The time I announce this months winner. With a strong start and finish they would not let go of the lead from the start despite the many competitors trying to catch up. This months winner is

Capn Doug X360A

Congratulations Capn on winning this months competition. You will receive your badge shortly and I will award you the badge for winning this months challenge as soon as it's ready.

A big thank you to all of the other competitors and I hope you will all join again for next months competition and challenge. I will send a message to everyone to let you know when sign up are ready.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account