What did you think of the Silent Hill reveal?

Gaming Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

What did you think of the Silent Hill reveal?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 1 (6.67%) Loved it! Every announcement was fantastic news for the series.

× 1 (6.67%) It was good! Looking forward to the games.

× 3 (20.00%) It was alright. Liked some of it well enough.

× 2 (13.33%) Disliked it. Quite a bit of missing the mark for me.

× 0 (0%) Hated it. Konami are off their heads.

× 8 (53.33%) I have not seen the Silent Hill reveal

• Added 10-20-2022 05:55 AM
  • 15 votes
Today's poll is a quickie! Enjoy survival horror? Miss Silent Hill? Enjoy last night's reveal?

I was... underwhelmed. Konami are the kings of disappointment, after all. I absolutely loved NoCode's previous two games, but they're not the right fit for Silent Hill, and the game will obviously be a spin-off. And Bloober? I thoroughly enjoy their games, I think they're a good studio. But already from the bits of the SH2 Remake trailer, you can tell they've gone over the top. James' breakdown in the bathroom? The voice over of "I don't need you anymore"? Subtlety replaced by a brick.

But that's just what I think...

You don't have a "nothing" on the poll. I literally had no idea there was any kind of Silent Hill reveal until I saw this post.
You don't have a "nothing" on the poll. I literally had no idea there was any kind of Silent Hill reveal until I saw this post.
Originally Posted by futiles
Sorry you were unable to vote, Futiles! I'll make sure to have an equivalent option in each poll so you can still vote.

For this one, the trailers are all up on YouTube if you'd like to look Smile
Sorry you were unable to vote, Futiles! I'll make sure to have an equivalent option in each poll so you can still vote.

For this one, the trailers are all up on YouTube if you'd like to look Smile
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I'm in the same boat as futiles lol. In my case, I just never pay attention to any of these reveals / shows.
I added the " I have not seen the Silent Hill reveal " option so now you can vote Wink
where is the "survival horror games make me poopy my pants so i dont play them" option?
where is the "survival horror games make me poopy my pants so i dont play them" option?
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
That would be the hated it option Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account