Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

For some reason I can't played backwards compatible games anymore.

On the xbox one is connected to internet but when I play a xbox 360 BC game. The 360 won't connected.

Anyone had this problem and fixed it.

Please DO NOT tell me to go to xbox.com help support. They dropped the 360 problems like a bad habit. An the only thing you can do there is go thru forums. It's a dead end to me an can't find a solution.
Seems like there are issue on Xbox live on 360, I heard they are fixing the true skills issue so that might be the reason.
Moved the post to the " Xbox One / Series X|S " forum since " Issues & Bug Reports " is only for site related problems. Eric would not be able to fix this issue.

I still have my 360, so I don't use BC often. Give it some time and maybe it resolves itself.
Apparently this should be more or less fixed now - it was an issue with the 360 servers, but according to Xbox Support, everything's pretty much fixed.
I must have done something to really screw it up. Cuz it didn't resolve itself. I'm going to try to hard wire the one. If not I'm S.O.L. I play backwards compatible games on my one that I can no longer play on the 360. Because mirco soft took it off the market
UPDATE: it's fixed now.

For the ones who actually help I want to say thank you.
UPDATE: it's fixed now.

For the ones who actually help I want to say thank you.
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
Great! Glad it got resolved.
Apparently this should be more or less fixed now - it was an issue with the 360 servers, but according to Xbox Support, everything's pretty much fixed.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I did see a similar report on Twitter. They just don't give the 360 the attention it needs these days.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account