All of Bandai Namco's Arcade Series Games need to be added

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Yeah, if I use all of my lives... Does the pattern help you get all 4 ghosts for 4 times a level and both fruits? This is needed for at least a couple achievements
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That ach is pretty easy on the first level. I don't know a pattern for all 4 ghosts and 2 friuits, but I'm sure if you search youtube you will find one. I just wing it when it comes to the first four levels of the game.
I haven't seen these added yet for me. I already completed two of the games. I'm not a premium member though so maybe I have to wait longer to get scanned.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
it looks like these have started syncing for you now..
And I see someone triggered a sync for me as well. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Sorry about that Kaens, that might have been me. I was looking on your page to see when your last sync was and i thought that i might have hit the request button. I was not really sure. I was just trying to make sure that the game was syncing properly and i knew that you played the games...
Sorry about that Kaens, that might have been me. I was looking on your page to see when your last sync was and i thought that i might have hit the request button. I was not really sure. I was just trying to make sure that the game was syncing properly and i knew that you played the games...
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
Saved me the trouble, the thanks was genuine Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account