New Accout stats error

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi. New to the site and finished syncing up a couple of days ago. I’m showing as 112% completion.
7518 achievements won (correct) out of a possible 6693. Something’s gone wrong!
I wonder if this is tied to the error that Microsoft has had recently with some profiles showing similar mistakes..
I finally completely completed scanning yesterday. I haven't checked too deep to see if everything site side is correct. I do know I wasnt awarded the badge for 100k GS in a year tho despite having done so.
I finally completely completed scanning yesterday. I haven't checked too deep to see if everything site side is correct. I do know I wasnt awarded the badge for 100k GS in a year tho despite having done so.
Originally Posted by izret102
2012 does indeed show you hit 100K, so you should of been awarded the badge. One of the staff members should be able to award it to you manually.
Cool.
I did it with 200 point XBLA/WP games I'm sure I could do it again. Just figured I'd point it out since I saw it.

Is there any way to get badges to "force check" if you've met requirements or does staff always have to do it manually if it gets missed in a scan?
Cool.
I did it with 200 point XBLA/WP games I'm sure I could do it again. Just figured I'd point it out since I saw it.

Is there any way to get badges to "force check" if you've met requirements or does staff always have to do it manually if it gets missed in a scan?
Originally Posted by izret102
No, not for that. Someone form the staff would need to do it. It just happens from time to time, the system will have a hiccup. If you are a premium member you can ask for a scan, but that's more for your latest achievements.
I awarded the badge for you, izret.
Ben, looks like you're correctly showing a 92% completion now. Sometimes these numbers resolve themselves after a few more days of syncing.
Cool thanks Big Grin

I have a fair number of other ones that should have unlocked and didnt.
Down the road I guess I can compile a list and send it your way? Or just post again?
They may still unlock themselves in time, but you can always send me a message at some point.
Thanks for checking Obsidian. Looks fine now. Also have a few badge issues but I’ll leave it a week or so in case they resolve also

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account