The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
So I have been grinding level 80 at the Hall of Guardians faction and this has been my team:

Talon Banner
Diviner
Divinia
Elemaugrim
Divine Ishbaala

All are fully traited
So I have been grinding level 80 at the Hall of Guardians faction and this has been my team:

Talon Banner
Diviner
Divinia
Elemaugrim
Divine Ishbaala

All are fully traited
Originally Posted by pTartTX
What is your Treasure Hoard status? I am lv56 quality 3. Grinding away with level 60.

Also did you see they added a 3rd Underground Kingdom? It's on the far left of the map. I have only done the quests so far, have not tried to delve it yet.
What is your Treasure Hoard status? I am lv56 quality 3. Grinding away with level 60.

Also did you see they added a 3rd Underground Kingdom? It's on the far left of the map. I have only done the quests so far, have not tried to delve it yet.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I'm level 104 and quality 10. Spent some diamonds and did a lot of delving for the special faction events.
I'm level 104 and quality 10. Spent some diamonds and did a lot of delving for the special faction events.
That is what I should have done. I took a screenshot of you in the top 10 overall btw!

That is what I should have done. I took a screenshot of you in the top 10 overall btw!

Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah I just realized that the Faction Quests was a thing /shrug.

Also, looking at some TA feedback, I chose the hardest faction to try and level. Oh well. Time to start from scratch knowing better.
I've been trying to figure out the best approach to completing higher delves. It seems I'm missing at least one mythic for each suggested team I've come across. For now I'm concentrating on building up the hoard quality to 10 on each faction so I maximize the benefits from the weekly faction events so I can save up resources for when I figure out which faction to try and max out. I've used a lot of gems to delve quite a bit during the events to get where I am.

I've been using Mang, Jarl, Flame Troll and Jotnar in Crypt keeper (kept at level 40 for daily farming) Hoard level 98 w/10 quality
Faction team at the HoG (level 70) Hoard level 101 w/10 quality
Don't recall my ASE team Hoard level 38 w/4 quality

Please post any good setups for any of the 3 factions. I have 11 base mythics but no Infernus, Megavore, Abynissa, Arachaean Weaver or Elemaugrium

Thanks, I know when I went to bed the last night of that event I was in 6th place, not sure where I landed at the end. Smile
Thanks, I know when I went to bed the last night of that event I was in 6th place, not sure where I landed at the end. Smile
You finished in 7th overall. My attempt to deep link the screen shot doesn't work but trust me I have it!
I have been having moderate success with this team:

Lantern Banner
Mang (archer class)
Diviner
Sifu Yuan
Spellblade

All are fully traited except Sifu Yuan
I still don't know how you guys get so high level in the events or how people have 11k team power. Even when I put together an "awesome team" I usually am at 8-9k. That's all level 19/20 and 3 traited. It's driving me crazy! Yes I've unlocked ALL the maps, maxed them all out at level 10.
My teams that are fully traited tend to be between 9-9.5k. I don’t know the ins and outs of all the bonuses but I’m sure that’s how the high ranks are achieved along with higher XP level obviously (I recently crossed the 1000 mark). The Kingdoms can also be leveled up with stars by completing certain requirements. You get a bonus at 5 stars. I have about 20 kingdoms at this level. (One the recent updates made it more expensive to level up in my opinion). There are Guild bonuses and weekly event bonuses as well. I’ve taken down teams ranked over 11k with my go to team which is only rated at around 9200. Hope that helps a little
My teams that are fully traited tend to be between 9-9.5k. I don’t know the ins and outs of all the bonuses but I’m sure that’s how the high ranks are achieved along with higher XP level obviously (I recently crossed the 1000 mark). The Kingdoms can also be leveled up with stars by completing certain requirements. You get a bonus at 5 stars. I have about 20 kingdoms at this level. (One the recent updates made it more expensive to level up in my opinion). There are Guild bonuses and weekly event bonuses as well. I’ve taken down teams ranked over 11k with my go to team which is only rated at around 9200. Hope that helps a little
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
Actually it does. I just crossed level 600 and I think my next stat bonus isn't until 750. However, I didn't know about an additional stat bonus on the Kingdoms at 5 stars. I have done all the quests and I have leveled them all up to 10, but I think I only have a few at 5 stars. I mostly conserve my resources to donate to the guild or level up whomever I need for the weekly events. I'll take another look.

Is there any reason to do those challenge missions? I think I only cleared all of them on a few kingdoms because they seemed like a total waste.

Also, what about the classes? Do you only get those bonuses if you are playing as that class? Right now I only have two that are high (not even high enough for the achievement) and wondering if I'm supposed to grind out classes I will never use.
Is there any reason to do those challenge missions? I think I only cleared all of them on a few kingdoms because they seemed like a total waste.

Also, what about the classes? Do you only get those bonuses if you are playing as that class? Right now I only have two that are high (not even high enough for the achievement) and wondering if I'm supposed to grind out classes I will never use.
Completing a kingdom's challenges is required to level it to six stars, which increases the gold you get per day.

As for classes, the three traits and mana bonus each has is unique to that class; the talents each class has have some that are similar or the same as other classes. If you don't want to grind most of the classes, sticking with the Titan class would be the best option, as it is the most well-rounded class in the game (other options that are viable would be, in no particular order: Priest, Dragonguard, Frost Mage and Assassin).
A lot of us use the Archer class due to starting with half mana. One of the perks is to start with the first opponent tangled as well, which is a nice bonus to get you through a few rounds without taking damage.
Okay, it's been a week or two so I tried what you guys said. The leveling up the areas 5 (and eventually 10) for better stats was definitely what I needed to break out of the 9k cap. Granted, no surprise to anyone, I am going to have to do a ton of grinding because of the power level 4 where I have to max out 7 people is a blocker. Plus the maxing out a weapon from the region requires grinding too.

I finally got 50 on DragonGuard so I'm going to try out Archer now as Dacoto recommends. Problem is, I never use weapons so now I'm trying to do that and work on these things.
Ssssweeeet....I managed to get the exalted achievement last night! By far the most challenging achievement in the game (never understood the trouble people had with the 2 vaults). I followed the advice from people on TA and used the crypt keeper faction with a mythic and fully traited team of Lady Morana (x3) and Grave Seer, Banner of Scales with a hoard level of 210.The more stat bonuses you have the better. I have upgraded all but 2 of the kingdoms to 5 stars during this process. It might be worth organizing another run at completing all guild tasks as you get nice stat bonuses for fully completing each category when several people are ready to go for it. This week our guild had one fully completed giving +4 Shield.

Despite all the player stats is still comes down to getting lucky with the one shot kill from Lady Morana. Last night was the first time I reached the boss battle with a full team. I was able to quickly take out the 2 offensive guys with my first two shots but then lost 2 of my own by skulls and barely hung on. Good luck everyone, you're gonna need it!
I gave up on Archer, and now I'm on Titan. Titan is the best clearly IMO and I'm now up to level 81 so just over the halfway point (level 70). I'm sure you've seen I've been cranking it out, trying to be at top of guild leaderboard for as many categories as I can. I'm done for this week though, stock piling for next now.

Completing one tower is 2.6M gold, so that x6 would mean we need everyone to step up and seems like we only have about 10-15 active per week. All I know is I am doing my part and I hope Dren is happy Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account