Extra Life 2016

General Chat

Got another donation today, out of the blue, so, that's cool!

As the year is winding down, Extra Life is approaching $9 Million raised so far in 2016!

Also, I am officially booked to attend Extra Life United 2017, for my second year in a row.

I will be competing in another gaming tournament, with the potential to bring a portion of a $150,000 prize pool to my hospital. I have booked my flights, reserved my hotel, registered for the event, and have my transportation squared away. I may even have a dinner date with Fshguy.

As the year is winding down, Extra Life is approaching $9 Million raised so far in 2016!

Also, I am officially booked to attend Extra Life United 2017, for my second year in a row.

I will be competing in another gaming tournament, with the potential to bring a portion of a $150,000 prize pool to my hospital. I have booked my flights, reserved my hotel, registered for the event, and have my transportation squared away. I may even have a dinner date with Fshguy.
Originally Posted by futiles
Wishing you luck on the tourney.
Wishing you luck on the tourney.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Thanks! I was actually planning on skipping the tournament this year (as a participant) and just working behind the scenes this year. Last year I did not do well, and felt like my services could have been better used running the games.

However, when they announced the games included for tabletop, I play 4/6 regularly (and I am good at them), and I know the 5th one. So, I only need to learn 1 game by March. I had to try again this year.

I see you only visit Fshguy.
I see you only visit Fshguy.
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
I don't know where you are at in Florida (I assume you are in Florida). Plus, this year, Fshguy is going to have to come to me in Orlando.
I don't know where you are at in Florida (I assume you are in Florida). Plus, this year, Fshguy is going to have to come to me in Orlando.
I am in Tampa, even though Fshguy would argue that I am just a bit east of Tampa. But yeah, I can still go to Orlando.
I am in Tampa, even though Fshguy would argue that I am just a bit east of Tampa. But yeah, I can still go to Orlando.
Well, we should coordinate, maybe you and Fshguy could carpool.

*EDIT* If y'all are interested in coming out during one of the tournament days, and maybe watching me compete (however poorly), let me know. I can get spectator passes added to my registration.
Well, we should coordinate, maybe you and Fshguy could carpool.

*EDIT* If y'all are interested in coming out during one of the tournament days, and maybe watching me compete (however poorly), let me know. I can get spectator passes added to my registration.
When will the event be taking place?
When will the event be taking place?
I will be flying in Tuesday, March 21, 2017. Thursday, March 23, we will be doing a meet-and-greet, and open-gaming with the 65 CMN Champion Patients from the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Friday morning is the CMN Momentum end-of-the-year celebration, medal ceremony for the champions, and new year kick off, hosted my Nick Cannon. Then, Friday, March 24, afternoon, evening, and Saturday, March 25, morning is the tournament.

So, I am currently unscheduled Tuesday afternoon/evening, all day Wednesday, and Thursday morning. A friend is trying to figure her schedule out, and try to meet me there Tuesday, too, so we can do Universal on Wednesday. But, that's my ELU schedule as it stands.
Did I know that? I must have been still moved by the music from Fragments of Him when I learned that...
Thank you again to everyone! I finished the year way ahead of any goal or expectation that I began with. It is January 1, 2017, so, I went ahead and started my 2017 fundraising page, still located at http://el.futiles.net - and made my 2017 goal $1500. Hopefully I will be forced to raise it again.

Again, thanks to everyone. I finished at $1565 raised! So, I am pretty exited about that.
Received this last week, and with just 28 days before I start my 2017 fund raising year, I wanted to do one last thank you to everyone.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account