Rock Band 2 and me screaming like a 7 year old Girl

Rock Band 2

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

As you should have guessed, I'm so fucking incredibly exited for Rock Band 2. I've been playing that old setlist far too long, and It's about goddamn time they got some SOAD in there that didn't require paying with MS Points.

Please Eric, let me do the cover story for this when it comes out, I beg of you master of the boards!
if they made this compatable with the new GH id get it there are songs i want on both but im not buying two sets of toys.
Activision being the bunch of bastard series ruining cunts that they are, they'll never make their drum kit compatible with Harmonix's kit (this is taking the point that Harmonix make their kit before Activision).

I'm all seriousness, I don't think that Activision's kit will be very good, those cymbals? There going to be the first to break, there held on at a point with a single bolt. There not going to last long if you have to hit it with something wooden, like say, a drumstick.

I also bet that Activision are kicking themselves because they can't make the drumsticks incompatible with Harmonix's Kit.

Also, have you seen the GH4 guitar? It looks so fucking ugly, I can't see why anyone would want to be seen with it in their house.
Hell if Travis Barker can hit those things they must be stable at some point. althought the bass pedal on RB i heard kept breaking, they all have faults.
Meh... in the end, I think GAMEWare might make their own versions. Or at least I hope they do. If GAMEWare make anything, it's sturdy controllers.
i doubt theyd go that far. unless ive missed something over the past few years...
MY fave PS2 controller was GAMEWare. Now THAT was good. Bigger then the normal one and sturdier...

I'm only speculating on the Rockband controls by GAMEWare. Don;t take it as info.
they wouldnt anyway. They would have done it got GH beforehand to know how its done.
Meh... in the end, I think GAMEWare might make their own versions. Or at least I hope they do. If GAMEWare make anything, it's sturdy controllers.
Originally Posted by Killak
Apart from the old game cube that would could break with 1 hand.
Apart from the old game cube that would could break with 1 hand.
Originally Posted by Autonamus
The WiiCube controllers they make are much better than the Gamecube one's. And also, I could break the original GameCube itself with one hand, let alone the controller. :P
Yeah you have a fair point there.

Anyway back on topic i cant play these game (rockband and GH) as i suffered a car accident leaving me with one very messed up hand the wont work right and one very very messy timing system fro games like that.
Yeah you have a fair point there.

Anyway back on topic i cant play these game (rockband and GH) as i suffered a car accident leaving me with one very messed up hand the wont work right and one very very messy timing system fro games like that.
Originally Posted by Autonamus
Ouch, sorry to hear that man.

I am getting pumped up for Rock Band 2 but not nearly as much as I was for the first Rock Band title. Mike and I picked up the game the day it came out, but I won't be able to play Rock Band 2 until later this year. I recently moved out from my apartment and I suspect my grandparents wouldn't enjoy me rocking out as hard as I'd like to once the game comes out.

Please Eric, let me do the cover story for this when it comes out, I beg of you master of the boards!
You're more than welcome to cover this game once it's out. I've added a guide which includes the entire set list + bonus songs, but I think a review or even news on the release would be exceptional. Heck, I may even host a contest specifically for Rock Band 2 players on GTN. I'd likely be similar to the Madden 09 contest we're running right now too. Winners could receive a first class ticket to Dallas, TX for an exclusive GTN-only Rock Band concert. Ah yes, if only money grew on trees. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account