Goat Simulator: Random Rampage ~ Live Action

Entertainment

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

LOL

LOL
Last edited 07-26-2014 at 08:20 AM by Done.
Clearly we have different senses of humor. You owe me two mins of my life :P
Clearly we have different senses of humor. You owe me two mins of my life :P
Originally Posted by Kaens
YES, very different :-)
Great game in small doses... though the flappy goat mini game can burn in hell.
Double Eleven and Coffee Stain Studios announced during Gamescom 2014 that they will be bringing the zany Goat Simulator to the Xbox One via the ID@Xbox program. Goat Simulator has no known release date as yet.
Double Eleven and Coffee Stain Studios announced during Gamescom 2014 that they will be bringing the zany Goat Simulator to the Xbox One via the ID@Xbox program. Goat Simulator has no known release date as yet.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I have to ask, curiosity is getting the best of me and I just can't stay away. So Goat Simulator is a real thing, not just some dumb youtube video? Based on Cormyre's comments I assume it's "Flappy Bird" type of game? Look I'll play nearly anything for points, but this looks really bad.
I have to ask, curiosity is getting the best of me and I just can't stay away. So Goat Simulator is a real thing, not just some dumb youtube video? Based on Cormyre's comments I assume it's "Flappy Bird" type of game? Look I'll play nearly anything for points, but this looks really bad.
It is a real "thing" - available on Steam. It was a joke a few guys did during a coding challenge. YouTube videos got popular, so the guys said, "Hey, let's release this joke for real!" It has sold a ton. Now it is coming to ID@Xbox.

Those are all facts.

Opinions mixed in starting here.

I don't get it. My brother-in-law has it. I have tried it and watched him play it. Cormyre's comment about small doses, well, I have not found the small enough dose, yet. Unless, you know, zero counts.

But, some people love it, so, great for the developers for getting it in another market.
I bet I'll have more fun playing it than Nutjitsu...

Seems like there's a trend for more non-games out there... I'll pay $5 easy, $10 might be a stretch...
I bet I'll have more fun playing it than Nutjitsu...

Seems like there's a trend for more non-games out there... I'll pay $5 easy, $10 might be a stretch...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
$9.99 on Steam...
Maybe it will be our next free game of the month
Sounds like a great game to do a competition on, right? =)
I see this being Games With Gold someday
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Oh yeah, IF this game is real, it's definitely GwG fodder. This game should be a snappable game like Nutjitsu, more games should do that.
Does this actually have achievements or is it like an Indy game?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
if its releasing on X1 it will have achievements
Indy games HAVE achievements on Xbox One.

ID@Xbox Games like Another World, Sixty Second Shooter Prime, Valiant Heart...
1000 G

:-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account