"Minecraft" achievements not syncing (Better Together Update Beta)

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Just as the title says.

Note, I'm not talking about the Xbox 360 Edition, Xbox One Edition, or the Windows 10 Edition. I'm talking about the new beta version called "Minecraft". You need to have the Xbox Insider Hub to join the beta.
That may be the reason for this being kind of elusive to us, but we will look into it.
If you are in the beta and when the full version is released, we are getting all new achievements (same ones again). You shouldn't be popping any ach until the actual release comes out in which it'll be a new game in the store. The old will be marked differently at that point in time. Am I wrong in my thinking?
The beta is separate and it's own separate download. Achievements can be earned now if your in the beta. There's isn't a need to wait until the full release.
The beta is separate and it's own separate download. Achievements can be earned now if your in the beta. There's isn't a need to wait until the full release.
Originally Posted by Nighthawk673
I didn't realize it was already a separate download and you could earn the achievements early.

Admin on site will have to fix issue then.
I didn't realize it was already a separate download and you could earn the achievements early.

Admin on site will have to fix issue then.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Benefits of being in the insider program. Lol
Benefits of being in the insider program. Lol
I was and probably am still part of it but got tired of stuff breaking during updates so I stopped doing it.
I was and probably am still part of it but got tired of stuff breaking during updates so I stopped doing it.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I've noticed a lot of people who had the same issue. I somehow managed to never get any of the problems, so no idea what it's been like sadly. Wish it worked for everyone properly
I've noticed a lot of people who had the same issue. I somehow managed to never get any of the problems, so no idea what it's been like sadly. Wish it worked for everyone properly
You've been lucky then. Hopefully an admin will reply to this thread soon. Stick Out Tongue
Hope so. I plan on starting it this Saturday/Sunday. So hopefully they see it by then and get it added to the site
The new version of Minecraft was added to site.

Resolved.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account