GTASC 2015 Preludecris' Team

General Chat

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey guys, looking for one more guy for my team for Gtasc this upcoming year. Message me here or on TA. Preferably a semi serious Gamerscore achiever. I want to try to get as far as we can. Ive done the past 2 years and every time my team has been eliminated after 3 weeks, so lets push for 4 weeks. lol Thanks
I'm unfamiliar with what Gtasc is. I'll probably join you're team if I can. I have a bunch of games in my backlog I've not started simply because I was waiting for next year to begin my streak on insanity. I also plan on becoming a Gamefly member tonite so that will help a lot also.

Can I still be part of your Gtasc team and pTarts Epic Challenge? If so, and if I meet you're requirements I'm game.
I've fell for this trap... Oh we're not serious, only go for a few weeks and then months later I'm killing myself... Unless you've got a block of 20+ hours a week to commit to this, these contests are not for the meek.
Hey Team GTN was busted the first week last year..lol..and we didn't even use our starting bonus.. and it's only 3 person teams this year so it will be harder...
Anyone who wants me on their team I'd be happy to join and do nothing out of my normal gaming. I think I was in the early elimination last year so it was embarrassing.
I'm entering this competition for the first time, this year. I have found a team already, I'm looking forward to it. There seems to be a lot of teams in it, also you are entered into the solo contest as well. I think it's the first time they are running a solo contest along side the team one.
Any details for those of us not familiar with it?
Any details for those of us not familiar with it?
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Yes, basically it's team (and this year a solo) competition which is based on TA ratio of achievements. The lowest scoring Team/s and or individual/s will be eliminated each week. TA Ratios are ratios computed by how many gamers own a particular game as opposed to how many gamers actually have that particular games achievements. Sort of like the Super Rare Achievements here. http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...ents/?rarity=4
I found a third guy for my team. sorry guys. looks like were enemies B8TING... lol. and fshguy is correct it gets pretty hard and requires a lot of game time. you don't realize how many people get a butt load of Gamerscore around you.
I found a third guy for my team. sorry guys. looks like were enemies B8TING... lol. and fshguy is correct it gets pretty hard and requires a lot of game time. you don't realize how many people get a butt load of Gamerscore around you.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
No problem I was kind of excited about this year I was/am going to try an give it an honest go, but the prize is a T Shirt and or a Hoodie this year....um.. not that I'm complaining because hey it's all in the sprit of fun and I really don't expect to win with all the much more hardcore gamers out there, but or me to put forth an honest effort later in the year for a chance to win a hoodie? Unless it was signed by somene famous or something.. meh..
Yes, basically it's team (and this year a solo) competition which is based on TA ratio of achievements. The lowest scoring Team/s and or individual/s will be eliminated each week. TA Ratios are ratios computed by how many gamers own a particular game as opposed to how many gamers actually have that particular games achievements. Sort of like the Super Rare Achievements here. http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...ents/?rarity=4
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks for the info....Years ago, I would have been all over it but I don't really play enough anymore to do something like that...would be a total liability to a team.
No problem I was kind of excited about this year I was/am going to try an give it an honest go, but the prize is a T Shirt and or a Hoodie this year....um.. not that I'm complaining because hey it's all in the sprit of fun and I really don't expect to win with all the much more hardcore gamers out there, but or me to put forth an honest effort later in the year for a chance to win a hoodie? Unless it was signed by somene famous or something.. meh..
My team is ready to put up a fight. You better watch out Killer B's Wink. I have a first timer on my team and hes really excited so hopefully he can nail some good points. Maybe the hoodie will be signed by Madonna or Bruno Mars. lol thems is jokes. hahaha
Well I do have two hardcore guys on my team that went pretty far in last years..
Good luck everyone!
My wife and I are participating this year too.
We should get a listing of everyone who is participating this year and get Gtasc trash talking thread going...lol.
We should get a listing of everyone who is participating this year and get Gtasc trash talking thread going...lol.
I like this idea Smile
Is it okay to trash talk the people that fail miserably?
Is it okay to trash talk the people that fail miserably?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Oh yes, as long as it's in good fun, but no retro trash talking....because I was eliminated the first week last year....lol.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account