Xbox 360 S internal WiFi stopped working

Xbox 360

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

The internal wifi on my xbox 360 S stopped working and I have gone thru all the reset steps and suggestions from MS. I'm curious if this is a common issue ? I can get the wifi to work if I use the separate adapter (the one that was for the original white models)

Seems strange to me that the wifi would just stop working.
The internal wifi on my xbox 360 S stopped working and I have gone thru all the reset steps and suggestions from MS. I'm curious if this is a common issue ? I can get the wifi to work if I use the separate adapter (the one that was for the original white models)

Seems strange to me that the wifi would just stop working.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
I have 2 360 S models, an original launch model and an R2D2 one. Both WiFis function properly. Keep in mind that the S model came out in 2010, so, your device could be 6+ years old now, so, while it isn't a common issue, it wouldn't be surprising for a hardware failure to happen if you use it a lot.
Same kind of happened to me I have a GoW 360 and about 3 weeks ago wouldn't connect, my phone was having same problem with the router. I made sure of the password and reset it on the console and phone but was fine on my One and PS4. It worked fine after don't know why it got bugged.
Hope you get it figured out its a pain trying to use it wired running a huge cord to the 360, good luck.
Xbox 360 is support all types of wifi devices. For instant support related to the Roadrunner email please contact Roadrunner Email Support Number for the best solution.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account