South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox One) code

General Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

I preordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole via Xbox when it first became available, but ended up cancelling it and preordering the Collector's Edition from UbiSoft. So, I got the direct download from Xbox (before they changed when you get it) and a code from Ubisoft.

So, I'm offering up the code for the Stick of Truth. Assuming that it still works (I had some cancellation and reorder shenanigans due to moving; Usbisoft can't just change an address for a preorder when you move apparently).
I preordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole via Xbox when it first became available, but ended up cancelling it and preordering the Collector's Edition from UbiSoft. So, I got the direct download from Xbox (before they changed when you get it) and a code from Ubisoft.

So, I'm offering up the code for the Stick of Truth. Assuming that it still works (I had some cancellation and reorder shenanigans due to moving; Usbisoft can't just change an address for a preorder when you move apparently).
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I'd try it.
I'd try it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Did it work?
It did. I hope he enjoys the game. I'm eager to hear what he thinks of it.
You know, I used this game as part of my game a day streak a while back, I was playing it and couldn't unlock an achievement! I started combat and was looking, so by chance I was that I had a piece of poo in my inventory....(Don't ask me, I just thought it was hilarious that the game let me pick it up)...anyway I threw it as a weapon and unlocked an achievement...lol..didnt even know that was an achievement.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account