Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

With the release of Friend Codes and trading, figured I'd start a thread on GTN for people to post their FC's so that we can have some good long distance trades going on. Hope there's some international players on here. Would be nice to set up some regional trades.

I am DogTacos on PoGo. Friend code is: 7505 8359 4318
It'll be pricey until we get a higher friend level, but I'd love to trade for a Mr. Mime and a Kangaskhan to finish up my Gen 1 Pokedex.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
You and me both.
I sent you a friend request from both accounts.
Wife's code: 7287 5665 0403
Kid's code: 5362 4342 4176

They'll send gifts from Nevada
Fired a friend request off on the codes above. So if you decline me before seeing this, ask me to send another.
Will be in PA this weekend, hopefully will get plenty of gifts. BOLO those for some yuge distance. Well, unless you're from VA/W.Va.... then the distance will drop, significantly...
My coworker who is hoping to trade gifts:
2601 8752 0220
My coworker who is hoping to trade gifts:
2601 8752 0220
That's an invalid code. Can't help out.
Oops; typo: 2601 8762 0220
FR sent. blah blah blah 10 character minimum.
Oops; typo: 2601 8762 0220
Sent.

Being on the bottom of my list I'll try to send eggs but I'm not the greatest at keeping the egg pool going.
Sent.

Being on the bottom of my list I'll try to send eggs but I'm not the greatest at keeping the egg pool going.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
What is your friend list count? I'm only at 65 and struggle to keep up. CK has like 200. I can't even...
I haven't been great about it myself. I try to open gifts from my local friends on odd days and from those who are out of state when I have empty spots for eggs lol..
HA! I'm only at 43 and that's enough.

I do have 13 Best friends done though.
I haven't been great about it myself. I try to open gifts from my local friends on odd days and from those who are out of state when I have empty spots for eggs lol..
I open every gift, every day. Because, why not? There isn't anything special enough in the eggs to warrant trying to always get an egg. And if you open every gift, every day, there is usually going to be enough eggs to fill your slots.
I like trying to get higher IV pokemon from different areas. But, to each their own. Smile
I like trying to get higher IV pokemon from different areas. But, to each their own. Smile
Don't worry, futiles couldn't tell you what is even in 7k eggs right now. If he did know, he would be aware that is the only way to get many of the babies, like Munchlax, which everyone loves. Also I just hatched a nincada this morning (granted not sure which egg that came out of).
Don't worry, futiles couldn't tell you what is even in 7k eggs right now. If he did know, he would be aware that is the only way to get many of the babies, like Munchlax, which everyone loves. Also I just hatched a nincada this morning (granted not sure which egg that came out of).
Originally Posted by Kaens
I knew all that (and I have 4 Munchlaxi, or is it Munchlaxen), but, opening every gift every day will still end with the same amount of eggs overall. If I hold on to gifts to open, or if I open them all every day, I always have the same number of gifts to open each day, because people send another gift.

Trying to add order into a double blind random event doesn't work. Opening a gift may equate to an egg, and the egg may equate to a decent pokemon. But, you are still hatching eggs at the same rate as you would anyway, but, you are allowing others to gain XP from the act of sending eggs and the process of leveling up friendships.
I'll add my friend code to the pot. The XP from sending gifts plus the friendship levels should help anyone who isn't already at the max level. Also who know maybe someone will get a decent pokemon from a gifted egg.

I'll try to gift as often as possible, but my knees can only take so much punishment and im quite lazy most of the time.

Friend Code: 8702 4560 5150

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account