XBOX 360 - Fast and probably Easy Completions

Xbox 360

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Here's my list driven off of your data. The Hours number works pretty well up through about 5 or 6 hours, after that it kind of breaks down a little(people take breaks, sleep). I'm not including episodic content since I can't calculate it properly. These numbers are based on slightly above average players for that game. Which means, yeah, you can probably do it quicker, but I feel these are the best averaged numbers available!

I'm surprised on King's Quest, I thought it was more like 8 or 9 hours on first play through, I know I can play it through in 3.5 hours, but only because I know exactly what to do.

There's a couple PC games in there. I excluded Japanese games. And Destiny 360 is only here because people are loading it up after completing it on XBOX One(it unlocks all achievements at once).

It would be great to get some feedback....

Hours Game
ceil(top15_25_time / 3600) title
1 NBA 2K6
1 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany
1 Avatar: The Burning Earth
1 Destiny (Xbox 360)
1 Fallout 3
1 Backyard Football 2010
1 College Hoops 2K6
1 NHL 2K6
2 Monopoly Plus (Xbox 360)
2 Truth or Lies
2 Major League Baseball 2K6
2 Monopoly Deal (Xbox 360)
3 Nickelodeon Dance 2
3 Cabela's Adventure Camp
3 Megamind: Ultimate Showdown
4 Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
4 Toy Story Mania!
5 Let's Cheer!
5 Victorious: Time to Shine
5 Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
5 Hannah Montana: The Movie
5 Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Xbox 360)
5 Michael Phelps: Push the Limit
6 Terminator Salvation
6 NCIS
7 Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns
7 Disney Pixar's Up
7 Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff
8 Lost: Via Domus
8 uDraw Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat
8 Toybox Turbos
8 Open Season
9 Jumper
9 Nickelodeon Dance
10 TMNT
10 Madden NFL 06
10 Syberia
11 Cabela's Big Game Hunter
11 King's Quest (Xbox 360)
11 Fight Night Round 3
11 uDraw Studio Instant Artist
11 Goat Simulator (Xbox 360)
12 Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
13 Surf's Up
13 FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup
13 Karaoke Revolution: Glee Volume 3
13 Kick-Ass 2
14 Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
15 Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
15 Murdered: Soul Suspect (Xbox 360)
16 Cars: Mater-National
16 CSI: Hard Evidence
16 Madden NFL 09
17 Jurassic: The Hunted
17 Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers
17 King's Quest: The Complete Collection
Where's Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved?
Originally Posted by futiles
I literally laughed out loud at this. Made my day. Thank you.

Is it bad that I have almost all of these done already?
Might have to look down for that one...
3276 Geometry Wars Evolved <-So that's hours, so it took people 136 days to complete it?
191 Geometry Wars Evolved 2
3276 Geometry Wars Evolved <-So that's hours, so it took people 136 days to complete it?
191 Geometry Wars Evolved 2
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Wow, that is a long game, you would have hit 1million long before that. They must have left it paused.
Wow, that is a long game, you would have hit 1million long before that. They must have left it paused.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm compensating for DLC, does it have it?
Just for clarification purposes, listing Fallout 3 at one hour is referring to the PC version and not the 360 one, correct?
Just for clarification purposes, listing Fallout 3 at one hour is referring to the PC version and not the 360 one, correct?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
That would be correct...
Originally Posted by Dvader83
It would have to be. There's no command controls on 360 Wink lol
That would be correct...
1 hour is doing it wrong...
I see you have listed Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwreaked as a fast completion? That game has a minimum of 30 songs to five star for one achievement and another that makes you play some of those songs twice to get another achievement. So easy, yea, for the most part (but 5 staring some of the songs can be a chore) but quick? I guess it would depend on your endurance and willingness to dance thru 30+ songs all sung by chipmunks... Well I guess you could do it muted too.
I see you have listed Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwreaked as a fast completion? That game has a minimum of 30 songs to five star for one achievement and another that makes you play some of those songs twice to get another achievement. So easy, yea, for the most part (but 5 staring some of the songs can be a chore) but quick? I guess it would depend on your endurance and willingness to dance thru 30+ songs all sung by chipmunks... Well I guess you could do it muted too.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, statistics show a determined person can get through it in roughly 5 hours... It'd be quicker without the caveats you mentioned. Doesn't mean you have to do in 5 hours in a row, but there's enough people that have done it to show up in the list.
Well, statistics show a determined person can get through it in roughly 5 hours... It'd be quicker without the caveats you mentioned. Doesn't mean you have to do in 5 hours in a row, but there's enough people that have done it to show up in the list.
Sound reasoning, I'll go with it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account