New Feature - Badge Creator Names

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I was thinking about giving credit to the person who thought of the badge that was created. Next to the badges description there is a date and time for when the badge was added to the site. Why not also add who created the badge.
That's an actual awesome idea, too bad so much of the historical data is likely not clear and probably be fights about who suggested it first. I do love it though.
I like this idea! We need some fresh new badges though. We just waited three months for a new one and what we got was a badge for having earned a different badge...
That's an actual awesome idea, too bad so much of the historical data is likely not clear and probably be fights about who suggested it first. I do love it though.
Originally Posted by Kaens

Most of it should be in the forum for new badge suggestions but I will admit that it would be a bit of work to go through all the pages and track that down. You also could track down who had badges made by the Badge Artisan Badge. I'm also going to assume that the more common and cumulative badges were made by GTN Eric or the Staff of GTN
Most of it should be in the forum for new badge suggestions but I will admit that it would be a bit of work to go through all the pages and track that down. You also could track down who had badges made by the Badge Artisan Badge. I'm also going to assume that the more common and cumulative badges were made by GTN Eric or the Staff of GTN
Originally Posted by Fright Knight
Yes and no. Some "obvious" gaps in the cumulative badges were noticed and suggested by multiple members, and sometimes they are each given credit. Coule be neat going forward, but, likely not worth the energy to do it retroactively.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account