2019 Gaming Goals

General Chat

Didn’t make any goals last year. So my first goal this year is to set a couples goals Wink

Next up is getting back to 90% completion percentage. Been hovering in the mid 80’s for several years. To help my percentage goal I’d also like to finish up 30+ games that got put aside for one reason or another after starting them up.

After a layup to get me started this year. The other two goals however are challenging but realistic which will keep me busy all year.
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
Being a second time Achievement Fest attendee can help with those goals...
This will happen whether you intend for it to happen or not. Also you owe me for your Downforce medal.

FTFY.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I need to look at the tourneys. I saw Lords, but, since they don't do any tournament setups, things like that aren't as appealing to me.
Those look impossible to me. I think I did one of those things ever and not likely to happen again anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Oh, and the painting one should be easier, Christmas giftcards = new airbrush, paint station, compressor, and gear...
1 down. Well, technically 2 since I finished LEGO Rock Band on the first, before posting.
Goals...
1. Make Kaens chase me all year in Gamerscore
2. Go to Worldcon in Ireland in August
3. Go to AF 2019, bring Fish Thing #1
4. Fishy Family Caribbean Cruise
5. Mock pTartTX for not getting any sleep the rest of the year(She'll be too tired to notice)
6. Attend 3 rocket launches... At least on Falcon Heavy launch
Fixed that for you, you left off a goal

Goals...
1. Make Kaens chase me all year in Gamerscore
2. Go to Worldcon in Ireland in August
3. Go to AF 2019, bring Fish Thing #1
4. Fishy Family Caribbean Cruise
5. Mock pTartTX for not getting any sleep the rest of the year(She'll be too tired to notice)
6. Attend 3 rocket launches... At least on Falcon Heavy launch
7. Have dinner with futiles and the Of Thunders in March, 2019, Around March 16-18
Originally Posted by Fshguy
After my abysmal year last year, I'm going to just keep it simple this year.

Score my best year ever (100,700 :gsSmile Play GEMS of War
Score more than Fshguy Play GEMS of War
After spotting Fshguy so many points I plan to pass him again this year. Play GEMS of War
Fixed it...
Fixed it...
If those were my goals, I would so be #winning!
Pay more attention to indie games. Have been mostly ignoring them, apart from a few titles in recent years. Read up an article on 2019 indies and it seems like the quality of their games is really catching up, awesome! Can't wait for Beyond Blue personally.

heres the article if youre interested https://www.eneba.com/blog/best-indi...eased-in-2019/
Fixed it...
I started out strong for about 2 weeks and now I'm back to just playing Gems of War all the time.
I started out strong for about 2 weeks and now I'm back to just playing Gems of War all the time.
Well, I am falling behind too. I feel like I have purchased and assembled way more minis than I can een paint this year, much less all the others that need to be painted.
I don't think I completed a single game in February... This list is going to be a big fail.
Had a strong start to the year making some great progress on my completion % and back log goals while still playing new games. So far this year I have completed 50 games with 18 of them from my back log (18/30) which has my completion percentage up to 89%. Still a long way to go since I'm going to have to dust off the 360 if I'm going to reach my goals and a lot less gaming time now that the nice weather is rolling in.
Had a strong start to the year making some great progress on my completion % and back log goals while still playing new games. So far this year I have completed 50 games with 18 of them from my back log (18/30) which has my completion percentage up to 89%. Still a long way to go since I'm going to have to dust off the 360 if I'm going to reach my goals and a lot less gaming time now that the nice weather is rolling in.
At least someone is doing well this year! Congrats. I can't seem to get myself going.
Made a lot of progress recently, been painting on stream and answering questions:

I'm hoping to hit one million gamerscore by the end of the year.
Nice! you are doing way better then I am. Only 1 completion this year and it's not even from my backlog.
I'm hoping to hit one million gamerscore by the end of the year.
Originally Posted by Epic Louie
Good luck. Still plenty of time to get it done.
I've hit a wall with trying to complete Infinite Undiscovery. This grind puts me to sleep. At least I finished grinding out all the drops I need for the "Have Every Item" achievement. Now I need to do about 8hrs worth of grinding to max out the gold for another achievement.

Then it's one more speed playthrough, on the hardest difficulty. Shouldn't be too bad.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account