Xbox One data will not sync

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

I joined this site on 21 February, but my Xbox One data still will not sync. The "Automatically sync Xbox One data" option was already checked when the account was created, but the status remains "Last synced: Disabled". I even tried leaving it unchecked for a day, then checking it again... no dice. Anything else I should try?
I took a look at what I could and really it made no sense to me what-so-ever, so I forced some synchs for you. It appears that 10 Xbox One games were added to your profile if this is still wrong or if you don't see anymore start to show up please let us know. I'm not sure if this helped force your synchs to continue. I will let one of our devs know about this and hopefully they can make sure this is no longer an issue.
Also just noticed you registration date... this could be the problem, sometimes it takes a little more time for everything to synch up to your profile we have a few different scanners that work separate of each other and so they don't always sync at the same times, this and with the recent trouble Xbox live seems to have been having, you may have just got caught in those weird times. I did ask one of our devs to look into this still though.
I saw advice to wait at least a week so I was trying to be patient. :book: Thanks for taking a look and giving it a nudge.
I'm having a similar issue... Ya'll got any more of them force synchs?

I joined on January 24th and it doesn't appear to have grabbed many (if any) of my Xbox One achievements during my initial scan. As I earn new achievements in games, that specific game will populate fine from that point on, including backlogged achievements. That doesn't help me for titles I've already maxed out (like Child of Light). I tried booting the game to see if that would trigger something on GTN's end, but no joy. I'm also showing "Last synced: Disabled" next to my Xbox One option, which is currently checked (I've tried toggling it as well).
I'm having a similar issue... Ya'll got any more of them force synchs?

I joined on January 24th and it doesn't appear to have grabbed many (if any) of my Xbox One achievements during my initial scan. As I earn new achievements in games, that specific game will populate fine from that point on, including backlogged achievements. That doesn't help me for titles I've already maxed out (like Child of Light). I tried booting the game to see if that would trigger something on GTN's end, but no joy. I'm also showing "Last synced: Disabled" next to my Xbox One option, which is currently checked (I've tried toggling it as well).
Originally Posted by N0RVY
I gave it a nudge... I think it might be working for you now.
Thanks, looks better! Gonna go premium now.
Check your Privacy options in your profile on Xbox.com. There should be a page asking what "Others Can" do.
Your game and app history has to be set to "Everyone" in order for the scanners to view your games.
Let us know if that's the issue.
Nah, my privacy settings were fine. Fsh's nudge did the trick.
Sorry, that post was aimed at LakeView.
Yes, my game & app history was already set to Everyone. My Xbox One Achievements seem to be updating now, though, thanks!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account