I can help you with the MP.

Two Worlds II

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

My character is a pretty bad mama jamma....whatever a mama jamma is and I don't mind helping you, I even have the DLC...
I need to look but I think I have most of the MP done except ranked games perhaps?
I need to look but I think I have most of the MP done except ranked games perhaps?
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I post for the sake of letting people know I have a pretty damn powerful mp character because that's where a lot of people need help, but if you need help elsewhere I am always willing to help a gamer out however I can.

I own all my games and always will, PM me on live, all I ask is for a bit of patience and understanding with scheduling and we can get you done!
Apparently I can't edit the title of threads? Sorry for that slight misspelling.
You may not be able to but I can. Here let me fix that for ya.
You may not be able to but I can. Here let me fix that for ya.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
You are now officially my hero...until someone else does something pretty damn cool like that for me! Thanks!
Hey dude you still helping ? Twas awhile, but Looking to tap out the series
Hey dude you still helping? Twas a while, but Looking to tap out the series
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash
You may want to send a message to the OP on Xbox, as I don't believe they've been active on the site in a couple of years.
You may want to send a message to the OP on Xbox, as I don't believe they've been active on the site in a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yes, both of these members are not currently active on the site.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account