Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I registered a few months ago and just two days ago initiated a profile sync but it's not finished yet. I'm thinking maybe something is being held up?
From what I can tell, your Gamertag and achievements are disabled. I'd suggest checking your profile and settings in the drop-down menu that's accessed by clicking on your username in the upper right of the screen. If doing that doesn't fix things, message the staff so they can look into it.
Thanks for letting us know. I've updated your profile and successfully synced your gamertag data. Your gamertag profile will continue to sync up the site moving forward.

It looks like syncing was disabled for your gamertag. This may have been set automatically by the system after several failed attempts to initially sync your data shortly after you registered. Updates were made to the system over the past several months to handle this better so I don't anticipate any further issues.

I will work to improve the messaging on gamertag profiles to help indicate when syncing has been disabled.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account