Telltale surprise launches Minecraft: Story Mode episode two

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Leading and award-winning developer and publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games, and world-renowned game developer Mojang, today announced that Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series is now available in stores across North America and will be available in Europe starting Friday October 30th. Also available starting this week, the highly-anticipated Episode Two: Assembly Required will be available for download on consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices.

http://www.trueachievements.com/game...erblogid=62984
WHAT!?! My daughter is going to be so excited. I was letting her down that she was going to have to wait two months for the next one and now she is about to get it. She was bummed when choosing her characters that she couldn't pick a girl, turns out her character was a girl and she was so into it. It's a fun story if anyone is curious.
It's a cute game. I won't really judge it, because I'm clearly above the target demographic. But I can see why kids would like it.
Well it looks like I'll be waiting six more months or so before the first one becomes free.
WHAT!?! My daughter is going to be so excited. I was letting her down that she was going to have to wait two months for the next one and now she is about to get it. She was bummed when choosing her characters that she couldn't pick a girl, turns out her character was a girl and she was so into it. It's a fun story if anyone is curious.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I used a girl character as well....it was REALLY hard to tell when you picked them as to what they were.
I used a girl character as well....it was REALLY hard to tell when you picked them as to what they were.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I think it's only with the ribbon in the hair.
To date, there has never been a free
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
They just made GOT and Borderlands first episode free.
They just made GOT and Borderlands first episode free.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Minecraft: Story Mode episode one

To date, there has never been a free
From the looks of this game I expect all 5 episodes to be out before xmas

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account