Did you buy anything on Black Friday?

General Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

For those of you outside the USA, the day after Thanksgiving is the day when stores in the USA put on sales to persuade us to buy all of our Christmas gifts. Stores are insanely busy and malls.. Well, let's not go there.

Anyways, did anyone go crazy on black friday? Anyone take advantage of the Xbox Live Marketplace deals? (You still have until Sunday night for that one)

I try to avoid the black friday madness and get my Christmas gifts in December. I did begin playing the trial for Portal: Still Alive and was convinced to purchase the full game. Never played Portal before yesterday (gasp!)
Fuck. That!

Black Friday is crazy. I usually stay inside to raise the chances of my survival. Too many people are acting/driving like idiots. Unfortunately, I ended up working Black Friday...but my Starbucks isn't in a big shopping center. Mine's located right next to a huge grocery store...and being that it's the day after Thanksgiving, everyone's stuffing their faces with leftover-turkey sandwiches.
For those of you outside the USA, the day after Thanksgiving is the day when stores in the USA put on sales to persuade us to buy all of our Christmas gifts. Stores are insanely busy and malls.. Well, let's not go there.

Anyways, did anyone go crazy on black friday? Anyone take advantage of the Xbox Live Marketplace deals? (You still have until Sunday night for that one)

I try to avoid the black friday madness and get my Christmas gifts in December. I did begin playing the trial for Portal: Still Alive and was convinced to purchase the full game. Never played Portal before yesterday (gasp!)
Originally Posted by Eric
NEver played portal before? You poor deprived individual.
lol that sounded a little scary
Portal was/is a touch of awesome! but im not dishing out for the expansion, i'd rather see them put the portal gun into an HL game...its obviously heading that way.
wait. what the bleep is Portal?
it's a mind-bending, puzzle-solving FPS from Valve, makers of Half-Life. it's short, but it combines a unique sense of humor with a portal-shooting gun to create a very enjoyable experience.

oh shits. I forgot about that. my ex showed me that video a long time ago...it kind of reminded me of Prey a bit...but without killer aliens and wall-sized vaginas.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account