Is anyone good at photoshop or some kind of graphic design!

General Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Was worndering if anyone could make me a cool looking gamerpicture for Xbox one with my gamer tag CJ in it would be amazing!
My daughter loves doing graphic art. She's only 13 but I could ask her to try something. She prefers doing anime style but could try other styles. Any size restrictions? And preference on style and image? Your gamertag is "C J"?
That would be awesome! And yeah my gamertag is CJ. I just want it to be CJ with a lightsaber or with the Xbox logo or just surprise me it needs to be the size where it will fit well as my Xbox gamerpicture! Also thanks in advance
My daughter had a couple of choir shows this weekend, so I waited until yesterday evening to speak with her. She plans to start working on it tonight. She's excited to have a project to work on. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
I completely understand and that’s awesome glad she’s excited about it
The following part where to find out the overall part which will be applicable to manage it in such part that may be getting the overall part which may be getting the best way to do the photoshop so some kind of graphic design that netgear r6700 review will manage it.
Originally Posted by stiffpaine
This might be the single most impressive spam post I have ever read...
The following part where to find out the overall part which will be applicable to manage it in such part that may be getting the overall part which may be getting the best way to do the photoshop so some kind of graphic design that netgear r6700 review will manage it.
Is this one of those "type 3 words and then use predictive text to finish the sentence" things?
This might be the single most impressive spam post I have ever read...
Originally Posted by futiles
Reminds me of this classic bit of jumble: "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"
Reminds me of this classic bit of jumble: "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Yeah, but, he included a link, that is impressive...
AWWWWWW, he deleted his user, so, created a user, logged in, posted spam with a link, then ghosted...
Nah, I blew him up. We're able to report those kind of bots when we delete them too, so it's easier all around.
The following part where to find out the overall part which will be applicable to manage it in such part that may be getting the overall part which may be getting the best way to do the photoshop so some kind of graphic design that Kaspersky.Support review will manage it.
Originally Posted by edwardpitt
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited 10-22-2019 at 07:47 PM by Dvader83.
The following part where to find out the overall part which will be applicable to manage it in such part that may be getting the overall part which may be getting the best way to do the photoshop so some kind of graphic design that Kaspersky.Support review will manage it.
Originally Posted by edwardpitt

Is this a joke? Like, the exact same spam post over six months apart, with a different link

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account