I want to be in the Spotlight

General Chat

Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I'm going to make myself 360voice member of the century!
I'm going to make myself 360voice member of the century!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
LOL, but for 360voice member of month ask to Michael
What is 720voice? oh and congrats I thought they were no longer doing stuff like that..
What is 720voice? oh and congrats I thought they were no longer doing stuff like that..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
720voice is blog of 360voice site

I would gladly have my name tossed in
I think B8TINGU should be the next Member of the Month. The dude is beyond helpful and generous to other gamers, like myself. Thanks for the gift dude.

After him, I'd vote for futiles because I would love to hear what he has to say. He's... interesting.
I'll put my metaphorical hat in the running.

* metaphorical hat gets blown away by the wind*

Can I have another metaphorical hat?
Can I sign up to be put on the list of volunteers?
Putting your name here is good start, and seeing my list is getting smaller I wasn't sure what I was going to do... but I do have ideas.. I'd say if your interested I you'll get picked sooner than those that aren't... I have since done away with the voting, maybe that aspect should be brought back, I do have my next member in line, I really try to have my questions out attest two weeks prior to the next month. I swear to you I have a completely random way of choosing names.. and have used it on all but one occasion.
Starting a new thread for this, just seems like it should be done. so I'm closing this one. Please refer to that one from now on to nominate community members or volunteer! Everyone who has expressed interest as of the last posting here is listed there as well.
Here's the link: http://www.gamertagnation.com/genera...html#post25586

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account