General Chat

Want to get fit?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 26 (40.63%) Yep

× 8 (12.50%) Nope

× 30 (46.88%) yay, free poll

• Added 05-21-2015 07:08 PM
  • 64 votes
Hey guys! The first cycle starts this evening! I created a new thread to track this cycle, and will do so for each cycle in the future.

I adjusted the rules and regs so it can make a bit more sense. Get with me for any issues or questions you see.
Will have to join the next one, been working too much OT so i can leave early for my 3 month vacation, trying to finish up before Batman drops.
Will have to join the next one, been working too much OT so i can leave early for my 3 month vacation, trying to finish up before Batman drops.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
You're already in brother! You got plenty of time to score points!
The second week starts! This week's goal is 200 points scored in Kinect games. The bonus for this week is earning at least half of the achievements in Kinect Fruit Ninja. If you have already earned the points or completed it, guess what?! FREE BONUS point for you this week.

I am currently writing the 'leaderboard' for the first week and will update this very post. (Or I'll boost post count lol)

GOOD LUCK FRIENDS!!!!
The gamers who are signed up at this point are PRELUDEcris, Kaens, B8TINGU, porschephiliac, pTartTX, BigNev44, LAFTA, and Roku750.

The Kinect scores are as follows:
1) porschephiliac 110gs, earned weekly score point. Completed bonus requirement. Weekly high score leader bonus
= 3 points.
2) B8TINGU 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
3) BIGNEV44 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
4) Kaens 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
5) LAFTA 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
6) PRELUDEcris 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
7) pTartTX 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
8) Roku750 0gs, did not earn wk point. Did not complete bonus requirement
= 0 points.
You're already in brother! You got plenty of time to score points!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Freakin A, i'll get some done, my work is almost finished.
Wait, can I join? I can be in a virtual tie for 2nd place... Plus I have this feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of Kinect in the coming weeks.
Sure Fsh. Join the leaderboard (link in my sig). PM me too when you get a chance. I also would like a convo with you about this group and stat tracking - so far it's all by hand. Is there a way to have special tracking in the leaderboard?
Hello. I would love to play kinect games. Count me in! I also joined the fitness leaderboard.
Gamertag: NicK2oo6
See you soon and take care
Hello. I would love to play kinect games. Count me in! I also joined the fitness leaderboard.
Gamertag: NicK2oo6
See you soon and take care
Originally Posted by NicK2oo6
Hey Nick love your enthusiasm, have you joined the 3rd cycle yet? This thread was mainly for feelers and and linked mainly to the first cycle. Excuse my lack if links to the third cycle as I'm mobile right now and my phone doesn't lend well to that type f action. Just look up GTN fitness cycle 3 to sign up! If not I'm sure porch would have no problems adding you. Right porch? You should PM this guy too.
Yes, I think the more the merrier! He posted in the other thread already,

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account