Dashboard - Tracking on Enthusiast badges

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

I recently lost the "Enthusiast III" badge sequence... Frown

I noticed on the dashboard that the count went back to zero and it shows the next badge as "Enthusiast I"

I left the beta version and came back to make sure if it was just a beta bug or if it already happened in the previous version...

Anyway, all this text is to let you know that the dashboard is showing the progress on a badge that I already have, but as if I hadn't unlocked it yet
I recently lost the "Enthusiast III" badge sequence... Frown

I noticed on the dashboard that the count went back to zero and it shows the next badge as "Enthusiast I"

I left the beta version and came back to make sure if it was just a beta bug or if it already happened in the previous version...

Anyway, all this text is to let you know that the dashboard is showing the progress on a badge that I already have, but as if I hadn't unlocked it yet
Originally Posted by DouguiNEW
I can confirm this.
Ironically, I tried to correct the title of this post, because I ended up not paying attention and wrote it wrong...

Wouldn't it be the case to allow corrections in the titles?
Same for me, i was at day 367 of 500 or something for The Enthustiast Badge level 5. I actually do not remember visiting Gamertagnation yesterday, so i figured that i just forgot to visit it and lost my streak. But it seems that something happened with the count?

RESUME THE COUNT!
Ironically, I tried to correct the title of this post, because I ended up not paying attention and wrote it wrong...

Wouldn't it be the case to allow corrections in the titles?
Originally Posted by DouguiNEW
Been asking for this for literal years.
I have all the Enthusiast badges so i am not seeing this on my dashboard. This would be something Eric would have to address.

As far as changing the title of the post anyone on the Staff can change it for you. Let me know what it should be and I will make the correction. for the time being I changed it to this:

My Enthusiast badge appeared back on the homepage, however it is at 2/5 again. Did i miss a day or was there a bug?
My enthusiast Badge badge is currently on 24.

It would be helpful to have clock or countdown though, in the UK the new day starts at 6:03am for this badge.
I have all the Enthusiast badges so i am not seeing this on my dashboard. This would be something Eric would have to address.

As far as changing the title of the post anyone on the Staff can change it for you. Let me know what it should be and I will make the correction. for the time being I changed it to this:

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Looks perfect, thank U

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account