Expand on genre stats

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
I was (actually AM currently) engaged in a genre discussion on Facebook. Can we get it so I can drill down more into what genres I play by %? Also, this stat only appears on the overall tab, not the game or achievements section of stats. Can we get these views at our data as well please?
File Type: png
I was (actually AM currently) engaged in a genre discussion on Facebook. Can we get it so I can drill down more into what genres I play by %? Also, this stat only appears on the overall tab, not the game or achievements section of stats. Can we get these views at our data as well please?
Originally Posted by Kaens
I genuinely like stats, so, I would be all for this!
I think this was brought up a long time. The discussion was about the charts, which so many games fall into the "other" category on the pie charts,... which don't do a whole lot of good to anyone.
On a related note, I have two listings for Action-Adventure in my Games Played by Genre.
On a related note, I have two listings for Action-Adventure in my Games Played by Genre.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this as part of this update to the stats.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
This has been fixed now. There was an issue with the query that is used to populate the Games Played by Genre chart.

More updates are on the way. Especially to the Stats > Games tab.
This has been fixed now. There was an issue with the query that is used to populate the Games Played by Genre chart.

More updates are on the way. Especially to the Stats > Games tab.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thank you for that.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account