Games I haven't played

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

This may seem like a really odd question to 98% of the people on here but... is there a way to pull up a list of games that don't appear on my gamertag? Games I haven't played? If the site has the ability to do so how do I do it? and if not it doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to filter. any way just wondering.
I think Eric accidentally took away my not in common function. You could always compare to the likes of Mango and Smrnov.

I would think we would want a way to filter out platforms/regions that you're not interested in... Or maybe low play games with only a couple people(ie, very rare or really unplayable games that have been hacked, hard to keep these completely clean).
Actually there is a way to filter the games you haven't played yet. It's a bit buried, but here's how you can filter games you've played versus games you haven't played:
  1. Visit the Games > Explore page: http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/browse/
  2. Click or tap the Filters button to toggle the available filters.
  3. Scroll down a bit until you see the Played filter option.
  4. Simply select Not Played by X (where X equals your gamertag) and click the Apply filter button.

You can also use this filter on game series pages. That can show you which games you've played or haven't played in a particular series.

Hope that helps!
Helps greatly thanks guys. I've been trying to figure out how many games I won that haven't hit my card yet. it's impossible to keep track of with out software.
Helps greatly thanks guys. I've been trying to figure out how many games I won that haven't hit my card yet. it's impossible to keep track of with out software.
Originally Posted by StophJ
Game you Won or own?
Thanks for posting that Eric, I was trying to figure it out as well.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account