Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Now yesterday a new fix was discovered for AO2 40th Day which works 100 percent on ps3. It involves using a newly created custom source website which has been set up to redirect to the mask upload server. Basically you upload any image and using NextDNS, change the directory address to a new location, ie the mask location and set a specific IP up. You then link your IP to your consoles and use the DNS address shown on NextDNS, you put that into your console settings. Now it can be done on a 360, ive managed to upload image fine, but when i go to download the mask, an error shows. Now this error does NOT show on ps3. Its possible 360 works differently but as this is open source, if anyone has an alternative DNS address that does work for Xbox, i would appreciate it.
I believe its different on Xbox 360, Its the same case of Saints Row III and IV which works only PS3 but not on Xbox 360, Most likely its requires something to be changed.
The creator of the fix said it worked on 360 although I never got it working myself. Ah well too late now. I also never got the 2 extraction achievements because no randoms were playing even on the last day.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account