Looking for Co-op play / "boosting"

Dungeon Defenders

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

I've been wanting to get back into this game and unlock the last three achievements that I need and would love to find a group to play with. I wanted to check here before posting any sessions on TA.
How hard is the earn a gold medal on every mission achievement?
It's been so long since I played, I don't recall exactly. But, I do recall that there were placement maps available for most, if not, all of the maps, and that you can get a decent group together for coverage.
I will play. Let me know when you are available.
Both of my posts are meant for Iron Brigade.

I will pass on Dungeon Defenders. 80-100 hours oh hell no lol
Lol fair enough. I think that's 3 of us now for Iron Brigade. Smile
If you were talking about the second one. I would have joined.
I am interested in working on Dungeon Defenders. I have played a bit, up to the point before unlocking my first achievement. I'm not sure off the top of my head what that is. I think it's for your player level or something, IIRC.

I'll do whatever we can do with 2 people. If there's more, then cool. But any progress is progress.
If anyone is interested in running all the mission on the hardest difficulty. I want to try and get a group together for next weekend and would like to try for the 4 player for every mission achievement.
I'm good with that. I work in the morning, but have Saturday evening and all day Sunday.
I was planning for maybe a 6pm central time start time and maybe stream it on my Twitch channel
I'm not sure how much I can help, but I'd like to join if possible.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account