How Often Do You Play?

Gaming Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey guys. So yeah, Do you play whenever you have free time, Or maybe only on weekends? I usually play a few hours in the morning on one game, Usually XBOX 360, Then because I just got a PS3, I play that for a while in the evenings. If the 360 game Im playing is really good, I 'll play more, But because I have other priorities, I find for an average stat that I play something like 4-6 hours a day, Mornings and evenings. Saturdays are a toss up, And I retire the controller on Sundays. Just a personal thing. You?
I would say playing 4 to 6 hours a day is a lot. Guess its all relative though. The house/wife/kids keep me pretty busy all the time so I only play when I have some free time during the week. I usually get 1 to 2 hours in per day. On the weekends it can very, some days I won't play at all... some days its 5 to 8 hours. Its split up between xbox / pc games right now. I have Battlefield 3 on the PC and I am also in the SWTOR beta, which I will be playing more once released. Everything else I play is on the xbox.
I play as often as I can, thought a majority of the time I'm showing up as offline. I can log anywhere between 5 to 30 hours on the 360 a week. But it does depend on my husband's playing as well.
I play mostly at weekends, i try to in the evenings after work but i become stuck to the sofa most of the time during the week lol and im also from the UK so when im playing the most of u r at work cuz of time different s.
Since buying Battlefield 3, I'm playing on a daily basis, mainly at night. If anyone fancies a squad based game anytime, give me a shout.
Ceaselessly.

Really.
Wow, 4-6 hours would be fantastic but I would have to quit my job. Smile

I play 1-2 hours a night maybe depending on my kids schedule. Friday nights are my real game night. I can start round 8pm and finish 1-3am. Although it is pretty tough to stay up that late and get up the next morning. I guess I'm just getting too old. Wink
Im actually unemployed, So I have more time than most people to spend on things like games and stuff. Won't go into details here, But I collect disability right now. When I have a routine, Take my pills and all that crap, I do better than most days, So I stick to a plan to keep me busy. My only wish in life is to die with a gamerscore of atleast 80 G. Hahaha??
I'm unemployed too, a stay at home dad, and I just recently finished my associates degree program, I have nothing but time now Wink add me up if you want.
Hey there. That sounds cool. I don't play online and stuff...Used to a little with Splinter Cell, And the guys I played with were great, But you know, Single player campaign is more my thing nowadays. Its just those particular acheivements unlocked only through multiplayer that'll prolly have me breakin down and grabbin a membership. But whatever.
I work...a lot! I am a Police Officer so I work close to 70 hours on some weeks and on my off days, I am sitting in court. So I squeeze in some play time here and there, but not as often as I would like
I work...a lot! I am a Police Officer so I work close to 70 hours on some weeks and on my off days, I am sitting in court. So I squeeze in some play time here and there, but not as often as I would like
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Alright! Cops rule!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Where are you a cop at? I was one here in Ohio, working for free as an auxiliary officer, so I didn't get much time on the road or really any cool experiences, I made traffic stops and did security checks. The town I worked in was a Mayberry type town, so it was really quiet most of the time too.
id say i play at least 40 a hours as fall is coming n my job slows down alot during the fall
I'm a stay at home dad and husband so I get to play for a hour or two in the evening/night every night as it's my chill thing. I may play a little bit more if i'm in the house by myself pretending to clean or if my wife has gone to play bingo for the night
I used to play all the time and as the number of children grow the amount of time spent playing has decreased. However much like chaotikilla anytime The wife goes out I stay behind and get more gaming time in.
I work 60+ hours a week and have a girlfriend..lol..so i try to squeeze in 1-2 hours a night weekday and 4-6 hours a day on the weekend.
Every single day for how much ever time I can spare. In the past 1400+ days the only days I didn't play and get at least one achievement was when my account was hacked (FIFA hack) and MS locked it. When my account was hacked, my streak was at 813 days so you can add that to what my sig bar below shows to get a feel for what my streak should be.

Stupid hackers...
It's tough to say really, I guess that's why this thread got my attention as it made me question how much I do actually play. I probably average a few hours a day which obviously varies depending on work, going out skateboarding or being with my girlfriend and her boy. Today however I am home alone off work, so lots of gaming to do! Big Grin
Personally I like to have a few hours off relaxed game play each day with a few buddies just too unwind from a stressful day and occasionally vent some anger out on any AI's that happen to cross my path.

Regards
Homie

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account