Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

We have some gaming Pinball connoisseurs on the website (C64 Mat) but I'm looking to for everyone's opinions on the next Iteration of Pinball FX.

It's been in preview on PC for a while, are changes with it for the full launch?

Is it worth getting previously bought tables in the new engine?
I mean, Fshguy and Dacoto were big Pinball FX players. I think Fshguy was top of a few lists on another site.
Sadly, I have not kept up with it beyond the initial launch of PFX2 on the X1. Maybe, someday, I'll get back to it.
We have some gaming Pinball connoisseurs on the website (C64 Mat) but I'm looking to for everyone's opinions on the next Iteration of Pinball FX.

It's been in preview on PC for a while, are changes with it for the full launch?

Is it worth getting previously bought tables in the new engine?
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
I'm excited to hear about the upcoming iteration of Pinball FX! I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on it. With the PC preview phase, there's a chance we'll see some changes and improvements for the full launch. As for previously bought tables, it's worth considering if the new engine offers enhanced features and experiences. I'm eager to dive into the new version and explore all the exciting pinball action!
Last edited 09-24-2023 at 03:20 PM by HyruleBalverine.
I love Pinball games!

I played Pinball FX (Xbox 360), but after playing Pinball FX2 (Xbox 360) I just lost interest. I think it was the prices for the numerous DLCs for FX2. Haven't touched one in the Xbox Platform since.

I still play Pinball games in GOG and Steam, but after seeing this post, I might give Pinball FX3 a try. Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account