How can you unlock App Addict IV?

General Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I was just checking all the apps that can be played for the App Addict IV badge (play 100 apps), yet I noticed that there are only 88 apps with achievements. How can one even unlock this badge? The 57/100 progress that I have matches the 57 apps that I unlocked an achievement in. However, when I check some of the gamers that have unlocked this badge, I can not find a single one that comes even close to 100 played apps?

https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...0&isfeatured=0
The App Addict badges used to track when players used apps that were available on the Xbox 360 platform. They were then changed to only track apps that have available achievements after the Xbox One launched. Now that most of the apps that were available on Xbox platforms have had their achievements disabled, the badges can no longer be acquired and should be retired.
The App Addict badges used to track when players used apps that were available on the Xbox 360 platform. They were then changed to only track apps that have available achievements after the Xbox One launched. Now that most of the apps that were available on Xbox platforms have had their achievements disabled, the badges can no longer be acquired and should be retired.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Ah that clears a lot up, thanks for your comment!
Dvader83 is correct. I have this badge and it has been some time since I acquired it. The how is a little fuzzy, but to get to 100 I think the system also counted Xbox 360 apps.

That aside, since this badge has been retired, no one can earn it now.
Dvader83 is correct. I have this badge and it has been some time since I acquired it. The how is a little fuzzy, but to get to 100 I think the system also counted Xbox 360 apps.

That aside, since this badge has been retired, no one can earn it now.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
thanks for your reply. I noticed that indeed the badge has since been retired, which makes a lot of sense given the fact that 360 apps used to count on top of the fact that most if not all X1 apps are discontinued achievementwise.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account