Achievement Competition #4

Gaming Chat

There's 2 weeks or so to sign up and we have 15 people join in the first day. Welcome back to everyone and a big welcome to Metallicaghost, B8tingu, Kaens and Capn doug our newest competitors.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Thanks Chaotik! QQ for my own clarification. Well a few questions actually..

1. This is just the first person to earn 50 achievements starting on Oct 1st correct?
  2. Point values of those achievements mean nothing, just the achievement count?
  3. Does this earn you the badge for winning challenge or is that only the montly challenges?

Thanks!
The first person to earn 50 achievements challenge does begin on the 1st October and yes you will get the badge when it is ready. I will retro it if I have too. The point value doesn't matter at all. Also the challenge is only part of the competition incase you misunderstood too.
We have 19 competitors so far. There's 9 days left to join before we get started. Invite everyone you know.
I have another question: When exactly does the competition start? I'm east coast time and because the first is a Tuesday and I don't plan to miss work, I wanted to know if I can score from say midnight til 3am (I'm usually up then anyways). If it's a west coast time, I'd loose all that work.
It's the final day to sign up before it all kicks off. The leaderboard will be reset soon so that everyone can keep track of their positions although there are several people in the leaderboard are not competing this time but may compete next month. Just in case there is any confusion I also have a list of everyone competing and will also post on here after each update too. Thanks and good luck to all that joined.
Looks like I'll be up all night playing Disney Faeries to win that badge...
Looks like I'll be up all night playing Disney Faeries to win that badge...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That game doesn't have enough achievements....and it may revoke your man card too...
It has 60 achievements. I have 11 of them, so I'll have to bum one off another game. And my man card was lost to Hannah Montana years ago Big Grin
Well today is the day that the race begins. It's started off well as it seems many of you are going for my challenge score as quickly as possible. So far only 1 person has been scanned and have put up a good score but not quite good enough to win my challenge yet so there's still some time to sneak the win. Will post todays full result after everyone has been scanned
Looks like Kaens will get it, holy shit.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I had 52 achievements before I went to bed, they are all synced here on the site, so I don't know what happened.

2 - You Don't Know Jack
42 - Steins Gate
4 - AlphaJax (Win8)
1 - Ty the Tasmanian (Win8)
3 - Robotics;Notes

That's 52 by my count, all with timestamps, all synced here. The leaderboard says I only have 45 so I don't know wtf that's about. Regardless, I'm going to score a ton more when I get home tonight in case any of you get some smart ideas.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account