Zoo Tycoon: Friends announced for WP8 and Windows 8

PC

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

A free to play title based on Zoo Tycoon is coming to Windows 8 devices some time this summer. TotalXbox reports that the title was announced at the UK Develop conference, and will be developed by Behaviour Interactive (of WET infamy).

The press release lists off some of the features:
- Adopt and care for over 40 unique species
- Construct gorgeous habitats, concessions, roads and decorations to please your visitors and express your style
- Experience intuitive, natural touch, stylus and keyboard / mouse controls. The game adapts based on your input
- Feed, heal and play with animals to discover their unique personalities and behaviours
- Nurture adorable babies and help them grow into powerful adults
- Player progress is always synchronized via Azure across PCs, tablets and mobile phones - play anywhere!
- Visit friends' zoos to help them care for their animals and share the fun
- Integrates Xbox Achievements & Leaderboards
Behaviour Interactive (of WET infamy).
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I didn't think WET was that bad. Might want to also note that Behaviour Interactive is responsible for the popular Dorito's Crash Course and the $47MILLION upcoming project Star Citizen.

If I was going to give them the infamous title it would be for Mercenaries 2.
I need to get back to the main game.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
My wife played this one. She enjoyed it quite a bit, and it wasn't too difficult a completion. She played for about 10 hours or so? 2 hours a night for 5 nights. Might be more, cause she sometimes plays during the kids nap time.
Games like these don't work as free-to-play.

1. Add Habitat (200 Coins) > "You don't have enough coins, would you like to buy 200 coins for € 4.99?" > No.

2. Visit friends zoo > Clean poop > Awarded 1 Coin.

3. Repeat (2)

4. Add Habitat (200 coins) > "Your habitat will be ready in... 48 hours, would you like to complete immediately for € 1.99?" > No.

5. Repeat (1)-(4). Enjoy for 2 days, then abandon upon realisation that trimming the lawn with scissors is more entertaining.
Games like these don't work as free-to-play.

1. Add Habitat (200 Coins) > "You don't have enough coins, would you like to buy 200 coins for € 4.99?" > No.

2. Visit friends zoo > Clean poop > Awarded 1 Coin.

3. Repeat (2)

4. Add Habitat (200 coins) > "Your habitat will be ready in... 48 hours, would you like to complete immediately for € 1.99?" > No.

5. Repeat (1)-(4). Enjoy for 2 days, then abandon upon realisation that trimming the lawn with scissors is more entertaining.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja

Lol, it's like Ice Age Village
Lol, it's like Ice Age Village
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Yes :-) but I play it....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account