Show off your Desktop

PC

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

how is Rainmeter?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 29 (53.70%) Never heard of this before.

× 1 (1.85%) Too Advanced for me.

× 6 (11.11%) Use it all the time.

× 4 (7.41%) will try it out...

× 14 (25.93%) Not interested.

• Added 06-13-2015 01:23 PM
  • 54 votes
I always like to see Desktop setups Show em if you got em. Take a screenshot using print screen, gyazo or iCap.

Here is my Latest Design using Rainmeter
http://i.gyazo.com/a8f27add185fad260b3d7e3559f52600.jpg (hi-res)
Last edited 06-13-2015 at 01:25 PM by WAXR.
I always like to see Desktop setups Show em if you got em. Take a screenshot using print screen, gyazo or iCap.

Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder

Wicked cool desktop!
that desktop reminds me of a Program I used back in the days called Samurize.
My computer is broken right now, but My desktop arent that much special, I just have some random background from pics I have taken myself.
My desktop is clear of icons, and has the default wallpaper that Win8 gives out. My work one is black.

KISS - keep it simple, stupid... that's how I do it Big Grin
yeah forgot about that i dont have a single icon on my desktop either....since i relized i could hide them loads of years ago thats the first thing i do Big Grin only sad thing about using photos i have taken myself, they have to be edited so they fit my desktop better.

Hell yeah. Mushroomhead. Smile
Slipknot? Nice is that your custom design or did you get it form somewhere? MY PC is broke so I'm currently using my GF.. but a soon as I get some extra dough I'll probably be going laptop anyway..
Slipknot? Nice is that your custom design or did you get it form somewhere? MY PC is broke so I'm currently using my GF.. but a soon as I get some extra dough I'll probably be going laptop anyway..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
haha wrong masked band there isn't a clown. I like both bands but its the high res option. the rain meter is skinned with avengers theme but I modified it in PS. The windows theme is made by a friend I was beta testing it as it is not fully completed.
Last edited 06-23-2015 at 09:26 PM by WAXR.
yeah I knew it wasnt Slipknot but then again that kind of metal arent my type Big Grin
Im more into Serious Black, Masterplan and similar, but the kind i like the most has to be the good old metal...The 80's metal D:
like Magnum, Marillion, Tony Carey and so on D:
haha wrong masked band there isn't a clown. I like both bands but its the high res option. the rain meter is skinned with avengers theme but i modified it in PS.
What! That's not Slipknot? Wow, ok I though it was goes to show how much I like Slipknot, which is not really that much. I'm a Slayer kind of guy and even though I love DevilDriver also and Des came from Slipknot, I just really love DevilDrivers sound much more than Slipknot.
now thats nice desktop, got to love thats a inked Marilyn Monroe Big Grin
Ok steelhead, I like, threw me for a second as I thought I saw some nips there....lol.
Nope...I'm abiding by the unwritten GTN "no nips" rule Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account