Windows 10 Games

PC

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

i know that we are having new games on windows 10 now but when are the rest of them going to be coming out right now the ones that are out are

Microsoft Bingo 1000G
Microsoft Solitaire Collection 1000G
Minecraft windows 10 beta 870G
Age of Empires Castle seige 1000G

i was wondering when all the better ones are on the line up of coming out because windows 10 is now what i am using for gaming for a while due to no xbox 360 or xbox one so i am wondering
I've been playing my X1 and 360 games on my Surface through Windows 10.
Originally Posted by futiles
Seriously?! That's amazing! I will look into that, thank you!
Seriously?! That's amazing! I will look into that, thank you!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That's the whole point of the Win10 Game streaming feature. My wife is watching something on the TV in the den, and I am in there next to her. I decide I want to play a game, but don't want to kick her off the TV, and I don't want to leave my giant, comfy chair. So, I grab the Surface, open the Xbox App, wake up the upstairs Xbox One, log in as futiles (automatically, since it is the futiles account on the Surface waking up the console) and that Xbox One's dashboard opens on my Surface screen. Plug my wired 360 controller into the Surface, and it has full control of the remote Xbox One's interface. All my games are digital. All my saves are cloud based. That Xbox One is hard wired ethernet to the router. Select my Games and Apps, select Dragon Age: Inquisition, load save, start playing...

Once the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 comes out, I will be using a wireless X1 controller for those games. Guide button drops from the game back to the dashboard, select a different game, continue on. 360 backwards compatible games work as well. I have played Geometry Wars, off the Xbox One, streamed to the Surface.

It is very cool. Also, ALL features work. Snap, broadcast, record, PARTY CHAT. So, I am in my den, connected to my Surface, remoted into my X1 upstairs, playing a game and chatting...

I live in the goddamn future...
Yeah, but why? I just get this image of you hunched over your surface playing Make it Rain and now I can't get the image out of my head.

I mean, surely your experience would be better in most cases on a larger screen.
Yeah, but why? I just get this image of you hunched over your surface playing Make it Rain and now I can't get the image out of my head.

I mean, surely your experience would be better in most cases on a larger screen.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
See my previous reply...

(And why Make it Rain? That is neither a 360 nor an X1 game, so, it does not fit the scenario.)
I think we're getting Pinball FX2 soon.
Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition came out a few days ago
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...n/9nblggh2kdp0
Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition came out a few days ago
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...n/9nblggh2kdp0
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
So, it looks like we are seeing a convergence of XBOX One and Windows 10 title Ids, at least in this case. Pinball FX2 for Win 10 added achievements are showing up as DLC under the XBOX One title.

My interpretation is if we get the game on Win 10 and XBOX One, we're not going to double down on the points.

I was kind of hoping to play Pinball FX2 again for more good points.
That's the whole point of the Win10 Game streaming feature. My wife is watching something on the TV in the den, and I am in there next to her. I decide I want to play a game, but don't want to kick her off the TV, and I don't want to leave my giant, comfy chair. So, I grab the Surface, open the Xbox App, wake up the upstairs Xbox One, log in as futiles (automatically, since it is the futiles account on the Surface waking up the console) and that Xbox One's dashboard opens on my Surface screen. Plug my wired 360 controller into the Surface, and it has full control of the remote Xbox One's interface. All my games are digital. All my saves are cloud based. That Xbox One is hard wired ethernet to the router. Select my Games and Apps, select Dragon Age: Inquisition, load save, start playing...

Once the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 comes out, I will be using a wireless X1 controller for those games. Guide button drops from the game back to the dashboard, select a different game, continue on. 360 backwards compatible games work as well. I have played Geometry Wars, off the Xbox One, streamed to the Surface.

It is very cool. Also, ALL features work. Snap, broadcast, record, PARTY CHAT. So, I am in my den, connected to my Surface, remoted into my X1 upstairs, playing a game and chatting...

I live in the goddamn future...
This is extremely cool. Very extremely awesome cool bad grammer amazing. This is what the wife has been asking me for...so I'll use it as ammo to finally justify a One purchase Wink

Thanks futiles.
This is extremely cool. Very extremely awesome cool bad grammer amazing. This is what the wife has been asking me for...so I'll use it as ammo to finally justify a One purchase Wink

Thanks futiles.
The only downside is an X1 console can only do one thing. So, even if you are streaming the game to a remote device, that game is what is running on the console. This would mean you would need to not have the X1 on the TV you are watching TV on, or, you would have to forfeit the TV pass through functions, and have the X1 on a separate input on your television than whatever your video input is.

Thanks futiles.
I don't understand, justify a One purchase?

BTW, how do you feel about bad spelling?
I don't understand, justify a One purchase?

BTW, how do you feel about bad spelling?
Maybe he means a way to justify ONLY buying ONE X1??? It does seem weird though, as I let the wife know the other day that X1 #4 was a possibility...

And for the spelling, I see what you did there...
Maybe he means a way to justify ONLY buying ONE X1??? It does seem weird though, as I let the wife know the other day that X1 #4 was a possibility...

And for the spelling, I see what you did there...
It's well documented that your wife should be up for sainthood...
The only downside is an X1 console can only do one thing. So, even if you are streaming the game to a remote device, that game is what is running on the console. This would mean you would need to not have the X1 on the TV you are watching TV on, or, you would have to forfeit the TV pass through functions, and have the X1 on a separate input on your television than whatever your video input is.
Yes it would be on a seperate input.

I talked to her about it last night and she seems up for it. She was tired of me monopolizing the tv or gaming (other than Kinect) and this is an apparant solution.
It's well documented that your wife should be up for sainthood...
Well, I never talk about the stuff she does that keeps her out of sainthood...
Well, I never talk about the stuff she does that keeps her out of sainthood...
According to the Dummies Guide for Sainthood:
"Evidence of having led an exemplary life of goodness and virtue worthy of imitation, having died a heroic death (martyrdom), or having undergone a major conversion of heart where a previous immoral life is abandoned and replaced by one of outstanding holiness"

I think she still might have a shot...
According to the Dummies Guide for Sainthood:
"Evidence of having led an exemplary life of goodness and virtue worthy of imitation, having died a heroic death (martyrdom), or having undergone a major conversion of heart where a previous immoral life is abandoned and replaced by one of outstanding holiness"

I think she still might have a shot...
I never talk about the stuff she does that negates those...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account