GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

anyone trying to go for the bonuses??
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I honestly have no idea how the bonuses work.
I honestly have no idea how the bonuses work.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Are they like bricks?
Are they like bricks?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I never learned about those bricks either! I didn't participate in that one.
Nah, it is a waste of easy points.
Bonuses? I didn't even know there was any...pending.
I never learned about those bricks either! I didn't participate in that one.
Oh, you missed out, on all of the suffering... Really good for gamerscore and completion count though.
To be honest so am I, but I told my team mates I would try this time.. heck gotta get all these online done before they start closing servers.. seen what has been happening lately? BTW who are you??? lol. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I am your worst nightmare. No seriously just an active gamer who loves competitions. This team I'm with this year finished 9th last year and we are looking to go round again. Straight up gankers is our team name. Only just got linked to this site a month or so ago so I'm not heaps active on here yet. Oh and I'm also hoping for top 3 in the ironman that's being run from this site. I supplied the prize for last years when it was hosted on 360voice.

Oh and my team is going for the bonus. We will be going for every bonus.
I am your worst nightmare. No seriously just an active gamer who loves competitions. This team I'm with this year finished 9th last year and we are looking to go round again. Straight up gankers is our team name. Only just got linked to this site a month or so ago so I'm not heaps active on here yet. Oh and I'm also hoping for top 3 in the ironman that's being run from this site. I supplied the prize for last years when it was hosted on 360voice.

Oh and my team is going for the bonus. We will be going for every bonus.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
LOL.. Nice to have you here and with a bold statement like that I'm sure you'll have no problem out gunning me... but it's still early so lets just wait and see.. I'm still on the fence about this year..but I have set some goals for me.. I'm already taking everyone on this thread or who posted their team name last week was a little worrisome for me as an individual.. first month there shouldn't be any problems as we get rid of all he people who just joined and and for got or didn't really care in the first place.. the next month we get rid of all the casual gamers..like me...who try to honestly play but get caught up in one or two particular games and don't see the wall coming.. Third Month is when we see the more attentive gamers and the casual gamer who honestly plays but doesn't have the proper time to put in. Month four will see the scared active gamers who don't plan start jumping the gun and using their bonus to stay alive, most of with will be in vain or for not. Month five is when I see the real competition and the toll it takes to get there.. Teams will start imploding... after that the stress level goes way up..
I am the Doge of achievements. After you see all the cheevos I unlock u will be like "wow"
I am the Doge of achievements. After you see all the cheevos I unlock u will be like "wow"
Originally Posted by Langhostio
Really, I'm still waiting.... I think you meant dodge, because you seem to be doing a good job of that.
Well I should be in it this week again, but my team freaked out and used our 1k bonus. I wish they hadn't done that because we didn't need it. We were showing -5000 though, which was just leftover remnants from the api issue earlier in the week so no reason to overreact.
Originally Posted by Langhostio
I don't even see you in the contest...
I don't even see you in the contest...
That's what I was trying to say.. but in a more indirect way...
Well I should be in it this week again, but my team freaked out and used our 1k bonus. I wish they hadn't done that because we didn't need it. We were showing -5000 though, which was just leftover remnants from the api issue earlier in the week so no reason to overreact.
and I think that's why your team will probably drop before my team will.. but you as an individual will probably outlast me... funny how that works..
Pretty close to being eliminated.... Sitting at the bottom, need to get some score...
I'm still hanging in there, just trying to make sure my team beat B8tingu's. You have to set goals!
I'm still hanging in there, just trying to make sure my team beat B8tingu's. You have to set goals!
that is my goal! lol gang up on B8 Smile
that is my goal! lol gang up on B8 Smile
He's the one that started the trash talking thread so he better step up! Brought it on himself if you ask me.
He's the one that started the trash talking thread so he better step up! Brought it on himself if you ask me.
What? How can you say I brought this on myself?!! lol.. you guys suck.. Smile I made this thread for the camaraderie of the site, to get the community together, for fun at the expense of having to be on TA... (stomps off..) but ok if that 's the way you really want it.....I seem to remember beating Keans last week in the individual scoring... :P
What? How can you say I brought this on myself?!! lol.. you guys suck.. Smile I made this thread for the camaraderie of the site, to get the community together, for fun at the expense of having to be on TA... (stomps off..) but ok if that 's the way you really want it.....I seem to remember beating Keans last week in the individual scoring... :P
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Kaens has barely 800 points this month... I'm surprised he's still in this... Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account