Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
I saw another thread that has added the filter by region option for games on the site. Is there any chance we can have that same option added to the filters for our own personal libraries? I'd love to be able to sort out the games I've played by region from within my own collection page.

Thanks!
I saw another thread that has added the filter by region option for games on the site. Is there any chance we can have that same option added to the filters for our own personal libraries? I'd love to be able to sort out the games I've played by region from within my own collection page.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Hmm, sounds like someone may be using a foreign region console, and wants to easily see what they played...
Hmm, sounds like someone may be using a foreign region console, and wants to easily see what they played...
Originally Posted by futiles
If he only knew someone who could generate a list for him...
If he only knew someone who could generate a list for him...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Or if we could take a feature recently added to another part of the site and apply it to profiles.
So... bump.

Wondering if this is something that can be done still.
Status changed to 'Planned' - There's nothing like a timely bump. I'll add this in very soon. This will be added to game, achievement and DLC listings on member profiles in addition to game collections, and the DLC and achievements pages under the Explore menu.
I see that region is now an option for sorting games. I am not sure how well it is working.
I tried to sort my completed x360 titles, and use the Japan region filter. It returned zero results.
Same, no region other than "Any" or "Worldwide" appear to show nothing
THis isgood to hear especially for those japanese games.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account