Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
New & Improved: Play a remastered game

As Good As I Remembered: Complete a remastered game.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?: Play a game that’s a reboot of an existing franchise (Hitman 2016, Tomb Raider 2013, etc)

Das (Re)Boot: Complete a game that’s a reboot of an existing franchise.

Could be some debate as to what games do or do not fall into these categories but I like the idea.
I think we need one more on Best Year Ever for 500k. I think we already have 7ish people who qualify and I personally have set my goal to try and do that this year.
Speaking of reboots / remasters...

Would be nice to see if there are badges for completing X amount of games that are stackable, whether it's a region stack, platform stack, or both, or a re-release, such as Batman Arkham Asylum that has the GOTY and non-GOTY edition.

Stack It Up (I-V): Play 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 games that are platform or region stacks, or both!
Can't Stop The Stack (I-V): Complete 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 games that are platform or region stacks, or both!
Last edited 11-22-2022 at 12:52 AM by Superbob.
New & Improved: Play a remastered game

As Good As I Remembered: Complete a remastered game.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?: Play a game that’s a reboot of an existing franchise (Hitman 2016, Tomb Raider 2013, etc)

Das (Re)Boot: Complete a game that’s a reboot of an existing franchise.

Could be some debate as to what games do or do not fall into these categories but I like the idea.
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
These are great!
Is there a Thanksgiving Day badge? I know it's a US holiday (today) and Canada's was in October so maybe that's why...

May be nice to have one though?

Call it... "Turkey Day"
Is there a Thanksgiving Day badge? I know it's a US holiday (today) and Canada's was in October so maybe that's why...

May be nice to have one though?

Call it... "Turkey Day"
Originally Posted by Kaiteh
We do not, discussions in the past that were had basically stated that we would not have region specific day badges. Only universal ones like New Years Day.
Only universal ones like New Years Day.
Tell that to the Chinese! Big Grin
Tell that to the Chinese! Big Grin
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
They haven't taken over yet ;P
They haven't taken over yet ;P
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I believe C64 was referring to the fact that they celebrate the Lunar New Year in February. However, I'm pretty sure they also have festivities when the calendar year changes from December 31st to January 1st.
Rare Please - Play a game that has 25 or fewer players a year after its release.
Rare Please - Play a game that has 25 or fewer players a year after its release.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Les than 50 in 9years
https://www.gamertagnation.com/games.php?g=1269
Deja Vu?!?! - Earn 3 achievements that have the same name.

First! - Be the first person to unlock an achievement.

Justin Time - Be the last earner of a discontinued achievement.

Alphaboss - Earn achievements that start with A-Z for every letter in the alphabet.

Stalker - Visit the profile of another gamertagnation member for 7 days in a row.

Ok Boomer - Subscribe to an RSS Feed.

Over The Great Firewall - Play a Chinese game (one of these: https://www.trueachievements.com/sea...spx?search=(CN) )

These are some ideas i had Big Grin.
In a similar vein to Thijminecraft02's Deja vu.

When I say every... I mean EVERY.

Obtain 5 achievements called "Every Nook and Cranny"
There already is a badge for being the first to play a game and all Xbox games released after the Xbox 360 generation require one achievement to be unlocked to qualify as being played.
Deja Vu?!?! - Earn 3 achievements that have the same name.
Alphaboss - Earn achievements that start with A-Z for every letter in the alphabet.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
I liked these two the most.
Is there any that is top in your country of gamerscore or complete games?
Pinball Wizard - Complete a game in the "Pinball Fx" Series. Is that a reasonable one? Smile
The Lie - Obtain 4 achievements in a row that spell the word "CAKE"
Nikoli puzzler - Earn an achievement in one of the Nikoli games.

Nikoli expert - Earn all achievements in one of the Nikoli games.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account