Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Completed an achievement that 100% of players have unlocked.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Just for clarification, would that be an achievement that everybody on Xbox Live has, or just players who've played the game? If the former, that could prove problematic as there's no guarantee that any game has been played by everybody. If the latter, I'd suggest it be called "Easiest Badge Ever" in homage to the "Just Press Start" achievement description (and it's reference) from The Simpson's Game. Smile
Sorry to respond to such an ancient idea, but by the time you submitted it, completions of Kinect Fun Labs games were already impossible due to discontinued Share service, which is required for most, if not all, games from that series.
Originally Posted by SojerManLan
Fair enough; but there are still people out there who might have them completed already Smile
Just for clarification, would that be an achievement that everybody on Xbox Live has, or just players who've played the game? If the former, that could prove problematic as there's no guarantee that any game has been played by everybody. If the latter, I'd suggest it be called "Easiest Badge Ever" in homage to the "Just Press Start" achievement description (and it's reference) from The Simpson's Game. Smile
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yeah you're right about the former, I don't know how that would ever even be possible. What I meant was just the players of a specific game. For example, I just finished completing Castle of no Escape which has about 13 achievements that 100% of players who have played the game have achieved. Fractured Minds has a few as well. I haven't played any of the Simpsons games yet (I'd like to though, but haven't seen any being sold in the Microsoft Store). Obviously those achievements are super easy if every player has earned them however, I haven't seen too many games with achievements that all players have completed, even in many of the games with the quickest and easiest completions.
Unless I missed it, I don't think I saw a badge for playing or completing a game from the Mafia series. Or there could be a badge for completing the entire Mafia Trilogy.
Yeah you're right about the former, I don't know how that would ever even be possible. What I meant was just the players of a specific game. For example, I just finished completing Castle of no Escape which has about 13 achievements that 100% of players who have played the game have achieved. Fractured Minds has a few as well. I haven't played any of the Simpsons games yet (I'd like to though, but haven't seen any being sold in the Microsoft Store). Obviously those achievements are super easy if every player has earned them however, I haven't seen too many games with achievements that all players have completed, even in many of the games with the quickest and easiest completions.
Ok, so are you meaning 'complete a game that every tracked player has all achievements in', then? This could then include Xitilon games or Avatar: The Last Airbender (which has like 4 achievements and can be completed in just a few minutes lol).
I haven't played any of the Simpsons games yet (I'd like to though, but haven't seen any being sold in the Microsoft Store).
None of the Simpsons games are available digitally, so you might be able to find physical copies either at Gamestop or on eBay.
Badges for completing a certain number of super rare achievements (100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, and so on..)
Badges for completing a game that has 2000g, 3000g, and 4000g worth of achievements. So that would be 3 different badges, one for each.
There could be badges for playing or completing an "x" number of games (5, 10, 20, 50, etc..) that were published by a particular game publisher (Ubisoft, Bethesda, Activision, Square Enix, Deep Silver, Telltale, 2K Games, Capcom, Ratalaika, EA, Hamster, Konami, Rockstar, 505, and so on.
For example, one badge you could earn would be "Completing (or playing) 10 games that were published by Ubisoft"
Another "Completing (or playing) 10 games published by Activision"
And so on and so on....
A ton of badges could be added to the site by doing something like that.
I kind of read it as you get the badge for having played games on each system in totality. You only get the badge if u have achievements unlocked in say the 360, One and X|S. If you don't have an X|S then u don't get the badge
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yes, this is what I meant; the number of platforms played on rather than the number of games on a given platform. Of course, while I'm thinking about it, we have a series for games logged on Xbox One, games logged on Win 10, and games logged on Series X/S, but I don't see a series for games logged on Xbox 360 (Arcade or otherwise), GFWL, or for WP.
There could be badges for playing or completing an "x" number of games (5, 10, 20, 50, etc..) that were published by a particular game publisher (Ubisoft, Bethesda, Activision, Square Enix, Deep Silver, Telltale, 2K Games, Capcom, Ratalaika, EA, Hamster, Konami, Rockstar, 505, and so on.
For example, one badge you could earn would be "Completing (or playing) 10 games that were published by Ubisoft"
Another "Completing (or playing) 10 games published by Activision"
And so on and so on....
A ton of badges could be added to the site by doing something like that.
Similarly, we could do badges for completing a quantity of games in a particular genre (racing, puzzle, platformer, RPG, etc).
...but I don't see a series for games logged on Xbox 360 (Arcade or otherwise), GFWL, or for WP.
Have you checked out the Arcade Fire, PC Gamer, and Pocket Gamer series of badges?
Have you checked out the Arcade Fire, PC Gamer, and Pocket Gamer series of badges?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Thanks. For some reason I completely missed those when searching!
Similarly, we could do badges for completing a quantity of games in a particular genre (racing, puzzle, platformer, RPG, etc).
Yeah I was thinking the same thing as well. I've noticed there are a decent number of deep sea/ocean based games, there could be a badge for playing or completing (x) number of those types of games. There have been a lot that have come out Maneater, Stranded Deep, Subnautica, Hungry Shark World, Anoxemia, Call of the Sea, Sunless Sea, The Catch Carpe & Coarse, Soma, Megaquarium, Euro Fishing, Earth Atlantis, Dread Nautical, Deep Ones, Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing Sim World, Depth of Extinction, Sea of Thieves, Death In the Water, Sea of Solitude, quite a bit more.
A badge for joining the Gamertag Nation Group on Xbox Live, unless there already is one for it and I missed it.
We have "Get out of Jail Free" for playing a game in the Monopoly series. How about:

"Rich Uncle Pennybags": Complete any game in the Monopoly series
Rip & Tear: Play any game in the DOOM series
Too Angry to Die: Complete any game in the DOOM series
With a new Doctor Who game in the works, how about:

It's bigger on the inside: Play any game in the Doctor Who Series
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey: Complete any game in the Doctor Who Series
Come Get Some - Play any game in the Duke Nukem series.
Hail to the King, Baby! - Complete any game in the Duke Nukem series.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account