Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I Want Todo Badges To Be Added To The Site Do You Agree?
I honestly don't even know what "Todo" is, but I never complain about new badges... well, except maybe the new Best Year Ever since I just got the 100K one and now there's a 250K one lmao
I'd like to see some sort of backlog feature added to the site. Where you can add games you have but have not played, then we can put a whole bunch of badges around that.
Adding achievements To Your Todo List.
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
Lol I was reading it like "Toto" not "To do" . That makes more sense.
Toto badge: play 5 games set in Africa...
Toto badge: play 5 games set in Africa...
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Where the main quest is to bless the rains.
I honestly don't even know what "Todo" is, but I never complain about new badges... well, except maybe the new Best Year Ever since I just got the 100K one and now there's a 250K one lmao
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
easy considering all the shovelware 5 min games. There was several people that did well over 500k last year. 1 guy even hit over 1 million in 9 months. Gamerscore isnt what it used be
easy considering all the shovelware 5 min games. There was several people that did well over 500k last year. 1 guy even hit over 1 million in 9 months. Gamerscore isnt what it used be
Originally Posted by ky pro 2008
The problem is neither is money. I don't know that I want to buy enough shovelware to get that lol.
Would be interesting to see a list of these easy games with a cost associated with them.
I Want Todo Badges To Be Added To The Site Do You Agree?
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
YES! I agree with you 100% bro.
Make it the Poll for Todo badges. Check it what is majority says?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account