Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Would it be possible for individual members to hide specific locked badges, especially ones that are no longer obtainable? For example, I know I cannot progress any further on the badges related to using apps on Xbox, so that is at least six badges I won't ever be able to unlock.
Imho some of discontinued badges should return, because several of them are attainable by fans or beta testers but didn't get them because they signed up later.
I thought there was already a filter for that... or are you meaning to make it a default that retired badges and/or badges you cannot personally earn are hidden?
Imho some of discontinued badges should return, because several of them are attainable by fans or beta testers but didn't get them because they signed up later.
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash
I personally like them.
I thought there was already a filter for that... or are you meaning to make it a default that retired badges and/or badges you cannot personally earn are hidden?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yes, there's a filter with an option to display all badges, an option to display active badges, and an option to display retired badges. The badges related to using apps on your Xbox are counted as active, even though most apps on Xbox have had their achievements disabled, thereby making it impossible to gain any further progress in obtaining those badges if you hadn't unlocked all of them before the achievements were disabled.

There are also a couple of badges related to unlocking an achievement in specific years that I am unable to unlock without the aid of time travel. In conclusion, there are eight badges that count as being active that I am unable to ever obtain, so I would like to be able to have the option to hide them from my list of locked badges that count as active.
Yes, there's a filter with an option to display all badges, an option to display active badges, and an option to display retired badges. The badges related to using apps on your Xbox are counted as active, even though most apps on Xbox have had their achievements disabled, thereby making it impossible to gain any further progress in obtaining those badges if you hadn't unlocked all of them before the achievements were disabled.

There are also a couple of badges related to unlocking an achievement in specific years that I am unable to unlock without the aid of time travel. In conclusion, there are eight badges that count as being active that I am unable to ever obtain, so I would like to be able to have the option to hide them from my list of locked badges that count as active.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Makes sense to me; this way you only see what you can still actually unlock/earn. Take my upvote! Cowbell
Makes sense to me; this way you only see what you can still actually unlock/earn. Take my upvote! Cowbell
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
What about your sword/bow/axe?
What about your sword/bow/axe?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Sorry; I lost those in the divorce or you'd have them, too. Lol
Status changed to 'Planned' - I have a lot of work to do with badges in the next couple of weeks. I'll add an option for you guys to show/hide badges based on this suggestion.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account