Manually adding games into your collection

Feature Requests

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Could it be possible to implement a button that let's you manually add a game into your collection, I own several sealed 360 games for collections sake, that would like lose 80% of it's value if I'd crack the seals on them

If this already exists I clearly missed it
The option for this already exists. Go to the Explore drop-down menu on the upper left of the screen and select Games, then go to All Games and filter by the platform you want. Search for the game you wish to add to a collection and when you go to the page for that game, click on the button with the three dots to the upper right of the page. From there select Add to Collection to add that game to whichever of your collections you want.
The option for this already exists. Go to the Explore drop-down menu on the upper left of the screen and select Games, then go to All Games and filter by the platform you want. Search for the game you wish to add to a collection and when you go to the page for that game, click on the button with the three dots to the upper right of the page. From there select Add to Collection to add that game to whichever of your collections you want.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
You could even just search for the game you're looking for using the search bar at the top to save the filtering Smile
Are you looking for a way to add a game to a collection straight from the collection itself? If so, I could add that in fairly easily since I've been working on the collections area recently. I could add in a search field for adding a game from there if that's what you're looking for.

The solutions posted so far demonstrate the current methods for adding a game to a collection, but I could see some use in allowing you to do that straight from the collection itself.

Let me know what you think.
In on mobile and it's not that intuitive to have some buttons in dropdowns, anyways thanks for letting me know how to do this because I could not find it ������

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account