someone help me to unlock this Cheating Death (badge)

Feature Requests

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

i try so many times to get this badge with spaces or without spaces but didn't get Cheating Death (badge) i copy the code from this site https://etherealgames.com/sega-game-...e-genie-codes/ my humbly request to help me.
I'm right there with you. I've even tried using dashes between the groups of letters/numbers. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
So sorry for this badge I forgot it, I don't know how I got it. Sorry again Confused
I'm wondering if this badge might have been broken in some way. One of the mystery badges had the image we're supposed to click on to unlock it accidentally removed early this year or late last year.
I was trying to put cheat codes in on badges I have unlocked to see if they pop up, but I am not sure if that is possible after I have the badge unlocked.
If it helps, I just did the Konami one and I got a pop up message even though I've had that for a while.
I was trying to put cheat codes in on badges I have unlocked to see if they pop up, but I am not sure if that is possible after I have the badge unlocked.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
If it helps, I just did the Konami one and I got a pop-up message even though I've had that for a while.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think the cheat code and mystery badges can be "activated" repeatedly after initially unlocking them. However, I think the badges where a member has to enter a cheat code in the search bar at the top of the page may have had the HTML to trigger them accidentally messed up, seeing as the clickable icon used to unlock the mystery badge related to Eric was unintentionally removed a few months ago.
my humble request to GTN sir and Staff members, can you resolve this issue and also fix the badge.
my humble request to GTN sir and Staff members, can you resolve this issue and also fix the badge.
Originally Posted by DormantFan81713
Honestly, I think it'll be an Eric issue as it's likely a coding thing.
Same, i think i tried the correct code, and i got no badge.
I'm glad this isn't just me! What about the other cheat code badges? I got the Konami one alright - when I figured out that START was the Enter key - but I can't get any of the (what I think are correct) search box codes to unlock.
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:29 AM by C64 Mat.
I'm glad this isn't just me! What about the other cheat code badges? I got the Konami one alright - when I figured out that START was the Enter key - but I can't get any of the (what I think are correct) search box codes to unlock.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
It worked when i tried today Smile i have also been able to unlock all other badges except for Wanted
Last edited 08-11-2022 at 02:30 PM by Thijminecraft02.
i try so many times to get this badge with spaces or without spaces but didn't get Cheating Death (badge) i copy the code from this site https://etherealgames.com/sega-game-...e-genie-codes/ my humbly request to help me.
Originally Posted by DormantFan81713
I used a different code today and it worked. It does not contain numbers
For the record, I have since unlocked all badges no problem. (Cue "I get by with a little help from my friends")

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account