Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Hi, It would be nice if you can filter the leaderborads based on regions like Africa, Asia ..... etc

Thanks Smile
Status changed to 'Planned' - Great idea! I will a Country filter for our built in Site Leaderboards found here: https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...teleaderboards
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Completed' - Done! You can now filter any of our built in site leaderboards by country. This is a pretty nifty feature that should've been added years ago. Thank you for the suggestion.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Completed' - Done! You can now filter any of our built in site leaderboards by country. This is a pretty nifty feature that should've been added years ago. Thank you for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Big thanks Smile
Is it possible to add a regional filter as well ? For example i want to check my position along side other gamers on Africa Smile
Is it possible to add a regional filter as well ? For example i want to check my position along side other gamers on Africa Smile
Originally Posted by CrysisWarXX3
That's not easy to do as I would have to classify the continent/region for each country. I see the use case for it, but I don't see it being high priority right now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account