Buttons on game pages to instantly add to collection

Feature Requests

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Hi there!

This is regarding when you're looking at a list of games. This might be search results, filtered results, or even just looking at your own game collection.

I haven't checked in desktop view yet, but in the mobile view, if you want to add a game to a collection from the list you're looking at (whether to your favourites or a custom collection) you have to press the options button, select add to collection, then the game page opens in a new tab / window. From this point you can choose to add it to a collection.

Can the options either be added to the drop down list from the initial page (so the game page doesn't open up), or can we simply have a button next to the game image to instantly add it to favourites?

There are a few annoyances like this where things feel long winded, like adding an achievement to a to-do list Smile
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:35 AM by C64 Mat.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Thanks for the detailed feature request. I agree with your assessment of our current process and have plans to improve upon these type of interactions in an upcoming redesign.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Thanks for the detailed feature request. I agree with your assessment of our current process and have plans to improve upon these type of interactions in an upcoming redesign.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Fantastic! Thanks for the response.
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:35 AM by C64 Mat.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account