Add a POLL Section on Search Result

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Please add a poll section on search result that include all polls, to get easy for everyone.

Thank you.
I don't know that I see the point? Like, specifically to get a badge? I feel like so many polls pop up all the time that it shouldn't be that hard to just get it naturally. Hell, I am halfway to the final badge, and I vote in like 1 out of every 10 or 20 polls I see.
I don't know that I see the point? Like, specifically to get a badge? I feel like so many polls pop up all the time that it shouldn't be that hard to just get it naturally. Hell, I am halfway to the final badge, and I vote in like 1 out of every 10 or 20 polls I see.
Originally Posted by futiles
You see new polls here but you never view old polls that is still open not closed.
You see new polls here but you never view old polls that is still open not closed.
Originally Posted by EightVessel6908
I understand what you are asking. I don't understand the point. You are asking for a site change/update to facilitate getting a badge, meaning that the change you are requesting is specifically a short term usage option. Seems like development efforts that could be used elsewhere, and leave badges as they are, to actually encourage growth and interaction on the site, rather than finding old, dead polls to vote in.
I understand what you are asking. I don't understand the point. You are asking for a site change/update to facilitate getting a badge, meaning that the change you are requesting is specifically a short term usage option. Seems like development efforts that could be used elsewhere, and leave badges as they are, to actually encourage growth and interaction on the site, rather than finding old, dead polls to vote in.
Originally Posted by futiles
This is a fair point, with the limited time Eric has to work on the site, this feature would be at the bottom of the list.

Additionally you can search the forum with the key word " Poll: " and get a result back with 10 pages worth of polls.
This is a fair point, with the limited time Eric has to work on the site, this feature would be at the bottom of the list.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
only one person works on the source code? Confused
ps: this still vbulletin ?
only one person works on the source code? Confused
ps: this still vbulletin ?
Originally Posted by iK3
Yup, This is all Eric. At some point I think Fshguy might have been helping on some level, but I do not think he is active here as he was in the past.
Last edited 11-14-2022 at 03:53 PM by MarvzMitts.
Please add a poll section on search result that include all polls, to get easy for everyone.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by EightVessel6908
GREAT Idea

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account